so how many weetbix do you eat!!:) (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i haven't had weetbix for at least five, six years....

but i had UP & GO before my jap103 final this morning, if that counts :p

(it did nothing for me, i still fell asleep on the bus ;P)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I dont think it was very ethical for weet-bix to launch that add saying how 'on the ball' weet-bix makes students for exams. I know it's utterly stupid, but it works on you a fair bit!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
~*~Karina~*~ said:
2...but my brother does 12-15 every morning. It's crazy. Wonder if it works?? I notice that the weetbix ad about the uni exams says "people who eat weetbix for breakfast will perform (insert statistic here..i forget) better than those students who don't eat breakfast at all..." So basically any breakfast would do the same job...
lol,. thats exactly wot i thought when i first saw it

BlindGuardian

meh i dun "eat" anything i just have a couple of glasses of fresh juise which has a low Glycaemic index which i've been told is really good before exams

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
but don't u get hungry in the exams... esp. the 3hr ones?

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I don't eat it often, but when i do i manage about 14.

Nothing to do with those ads, when i saw them i decided on principle alone i wasn't going to eat any weet bix through the exam period, shonky bastards.

Last edited:

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
BlindGuardian said:
meh i dun "eat" anything i just have a couple of glasses of fresh juise which has a low Glycaemic index which i've been told is really good before exams
Dude! i would be soo hungry!
I had to take jellybeans into the english exams, coz i knew i'd b hungry, i cant wok on an empty stomach - although, perhaps they werent the best thing to take in, i was pretty hyper....

waitingforwhat

people,

may i point out a certain statement made in the ad.

It states that 'those who eat weetbix for breakfast have concentration levels 30% higher than those that don't eat breakfast'

It doesn't say 30% higher than those that dont eat weetbix.

those that eat any form of healthy breakfast will have 30% higher concentration levels than those that dont eat breakfast, so dont just limit yourself to weetbix. Just make sure you eat something in the morning.

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
waitingforwhat said:
people,

may i point out a certain statement made in the ad.

It states that 'those who eat weetbix for breakfast have concentration levels 30% higher than those that don't eat breakfast'

It doesn't say 30% higher than those that dont eat weetbix.

those that eat any form of healthy breakfast will have 30% higher concentration levels than those that dont eat breakfast, so dont just limit yourself to weetbix. Just make sure you eat something in the morning.
Yea, everyone knows that.

But eating weetbix is Australian ^^

So is having Vegimite toast :p

BlindGuardian

haha angelduck....u dun really think bout ur hunger durin the exam...afterwards we always head down the road for a nice filling meal of Oporots :D
i try not eat anything too sugary in the morning...just a glass or 2 of O.J

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
Dude! i would be soo hungry!
I had to take jellybeans into the english exams, coz i knew i'd b hungry, i cant wok on an empty stomach - although, perhaps they werent the best thing to take in, i was pretty hyper....
dude! you had jellybeans?! man... whoever keeps checking my stuff said i wasn't allowed lollies in there!!! ug... it would've been so much more fun being hyper -- hello, english paper 2, world's most boring exam!!!

Seed_Strife

HSC
THat AD

I must admit that AD abt the weetbix worked on me, damn!!
As soon as i heard it i rushed to Woolies and bought a 1kg box of Nutra-Grain lol
hehe i Hate Weet bix

Besides people A good breakfast means lots of fruits
manytimes we are advised to have fruit with out cornflakes
but really ur supposed to have ur cornflakes with your fruit.
My Dietician says so :rolleyes:

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
I wouldn't be able to walk into an exam with an empty stomach.. then your tummy rumbles, it kind of hurts, and you might get sleepy. :|

If you dont like the taste of Weetbix, be inventive! I like mine with banana and sugar, like you dump extra sugar on top. Or have it dry with peanut butter, or with melted cheese. Be inventive guys!

But not so much, or you might get sick.

Farkette

HSC
my preferred exam brekky diet:
a bowl of kelloggs komplete + glass oj, then down a can of V on the walk to school/short time before exam..

i'll tell ya caffiene or whatever else the hell is in it does the trick. alert like a bunny on crack. :D

in the weetbix arena, i normally have 2, but in exam times id have 4. wit sugar.

ps tried milo on them the first time this morn. a little bit yum. i much rather the brown substance Only with milk, and no cruddy wheat stuff detracting from the malty choccy goodness that is milo...

mmm might go have some now..

ps milo is gooooooood
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)