So how much did you pay for your books this sem.? (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
boris2003 said:
interesting on my receipt it says $109.95, yet on the plastic cover that has a barcode it says $111.95:uhoh:, anyways how are you finding the core units, esp acc.
You didn't get the co-op discount?

I hate Marketing.

I'm really enjoying Principles Of Economics & Accounting Information for Managers, and BAS is just so easy! How about you?

boris2003

HSC
tanjin said:
You didn't get the co-op discount?

I hate Marketing.

I'm really enjoying Principles Of Economics & Accounting Information for Managers, and BAS is just so easy! How about you?
Principles of Economics is absolutely fabolous, Management Dynamics i boring (i don't do Marketing Principles as i get an exemption - Tafe Diploma). As for accounting, the first lecture was more of a history lesson, it had nothing to do with numbers:hammer:

Oh, no i didn't get the coop discount, didn't apply for the membership yet
Oh, BAS i just did the week 1 quiz, when do we get the results, i should get 100%, that was very easy ,yet i don't know why they recommend 10 hours of study a week. I am a little worried about the final exam, probably gonna forget everything about BAS until then
And did you do the Maths skills test for the Maths Toolbox thing, did you pass

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
From the bookshop at the TAFEs.
My brother purchased 1 for me as a gift.
They're light versions, not heavy... but good enough for medsci, or chem...
USYD and UTS sell heavy versions for 29 bucks

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
boris2003 said:
Principles of Economics is absolutely fabolous, Management Dynamics i boring (i don't do Marketing Principles as i get an exemption - Tafe Diploma). As for accounting, the first lecture was more of a history lesson, it had nothing to do with numbers:hammer:

Oh, no i didn't get the coop discount, didn't apply for the membership yet
Oh, BAS i just did the week 1 quiz, when do we get the results, i should get 100%, that was very easy ,yet i don't know why they recommend 10 hours of study a week. I am a little worried about the final exam, probably gonna forget everything about BAS until then
And did you do the Maths skills test for the Maths Toolbox thing, did you pass
Both my lecturer & tutor for Accounting are awesome, so that's probably why I enjoyed it as much as I did. I agree on the BAS thing, I most likely will forget. Considering we dont have any classes for it, I tend to ignore it. The quiz was easy, so was the mywritinglab stuff! :D

You're so lucky you don't have to do Marketing Principles! :mad:

Well, I haven't done the Mathtoolbox test yet. I will after I enrol for semester 2 units...eventually. I assume you've done it?

Edit: My friends got the co-op card on the spot. I think you could've done the same.

boris2003

HSC
tanjin said:
Both my lecturer & tutor for Accounting are awesome, so that's probably why I enjoyed it as much as I did. I agree on the BAS thing, I most likely will forget. Considering we dont have any classes for it, I tend to ignore it. The quiz was easy, so was the mywritinglab stuff! :D

You're so lucky you don't have to do Marketing Principles! :mad:

Well, I haven't done the Mathtoolbox test yet. I will after I enrol for semester 2 units...eventually. I assume you've done it?

Edit: My friends got the co-op card on the spot. I think you could've done the same.
The thing about marketing, it is super easy and super boring. About the M.Toolbox, yesh i just passed, got 74%. I am not sure about the coop thing:hammer:. Who's your tutor for Accounting (are you at Parra, or..).

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
boris2003 said:
The thing about marketing, it is super easy and super boring. About the M.Toolbox, yesh i just passed, got 74%. I am not sure about the coop thing:hammer:. Who's your tutor for Accounting (are you at Parra, or..).
I'm at Campbelltown. My tutor is Rada Massingham and the lecturer is Dorothea (Forgot the last name :eek:)

Marketing sucks, so far. :mad1:

boris2003

HSC
tanjin said:
I'm at Campbelltown. My tutor is Rada Massingham and the lecturer is Dorothea (Forgot the last name :eek:)

Marketing sucks, so far. :mad1:
Why does it suck, because its boring, difficult?
You shouldn't have a problem, its common sense

Anyways, my lecturer is the one that wrote parts of the book, Jean McCartney, and the tutor is Chartered Accountant

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
boris2003 said:
Why does it suck, because its boring, difficult?
You shouldn't have a problem, its common sense

Anyways, my lecturer is the one that wrote parts of the book, Jean McCartney, and the tutor is Chartered Accountant
I don't find it difficult, the concepts are easy to grasp but its just incredibly boring and my lecturer is absolutely horrible.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
prob gonna be like 400 + when i get around to it.

could prob pass marketing without the textbook though tbh

flamelily23

HSC
yall r so lucky i spent abt $850 bucksss just for this semester on bks,i bought nu ones so that i can sell em again and pocket the money :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
flamelily23 said:
yall r so lucky i spent abt $850 bucksss just for this semester on bks,i bought nu ones so that i can sell em again and pocket the money :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Books exponentially depreciate esp with the release of new editions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)