So I made a boo boo... (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
Well, I didn't go very well in my last English assessment. It was worth 10% of assessment mark and the next 10% is the half yearly coming up. Do you think if I try superly duperly hard and get good marks for the rest of the year I'll be okay? I have been slack the past few months but that's mainly because of non-school issues. And my IRP for CAFS wasn't brilliant, but other than that, everything was pretty good. Just yeah... got me worried.
Thanks

HSC
yeah if you do superly duperly good and everyone else does average, the same as usual, you should be fine =]

goodluck! im sure you'll be fine.

chrisnumber1

HSC
yeah, you can get back on track. its 10%, isnt the trial worth like 40%. and think about it this way, assessment is half your hsc mark, so its really 5%, you have to do 10 units, English counts for 2 so its 1%, so even if you got 0% the 99% of your hsc wont be affected, btw from what i experienced the assesment tasks are just meant to be a base when you write your essays for the trial/ hsc exam.

Sadiah

HSC
If you keep to that 'superly duperly' doing good tactic, then you shall be fiiiinnneee.

Relax, and try not to stress about the non-school issues. ;)

ilikebeeef

HSC
Well, I didn't go very well in my last English assessment. It was worth 10% of assessment mark and the next 10% is the half yearly coming up. Do you think if I try superly duperly hard and get good marks for the rest of the year I'll be okay? I have been slack the past few months but that's mainly because of non-school issues. And my IRP for CAFS wasn't brilliant, but other than that, everything was pretty good. Just yeah... got me worried.
Thanks
Yep.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yep, you'll be fine. Just work hard/smart, get your marks/ranks up and you'll be fine. There's still 90% left after all!

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks
10% is a sperm in a scrotum, just go good/decent in the rest and you'll be fine :D

HSC
Uni Grad
Well it's rather insignificant really, also we don't actually know how bad "didn't go very well" is.

Not to say that it's not important, obviously it counts and all but really, ain't a massive problem.

Reanna

HSC
same question but my atar aim is high nineties at least 95

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
yeah there is still hope.

do you know why you lost marks?
if you do, then it's time to learn from those mistakes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)