So I was just playing Runescape (1 Viewer)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC

yes this actually is meant to be in this section read it through before you decide on moving it

and decided to do the quest "one small favor" (it's basically centered around how doing what first appears to be a simple task as a favor for someone eg. Retrieving some item from another person can lead you into a very long line of favours when the next person says " sure i can give you that but first get me this and so on for 2 very long hours) and basically at the beginning, I had to fetch a log from a forester and the npc which plays the forester was a chick with green eyes and I started thinking about how chicks with green eyes are by far the most attractive chicks (strong limbal rings are obviously a necessity) and as I progressed through the quest basically every female npc had green eyes (dafuq) and now I'm thinking I should try pick up some green eyes chicks.

So as you probably know in runescape a great way to catch trout is to go to the river just north east of lumbridge with a fishing rod and some feathers as bait, it's great cuz it's near to a bank so you can deposit the fish quickly dafter catching it and also in an area of the game open to free to play members.

And I was wondering if anyone can similarly tell me what is a good way to pick up green eyes chicks (what kind of tools+bait is best) and a location which is close to a hotel/train station for efficient transport/laying.

Special thanks to dream big for acting as inspiration with his recent threads

Last edited:

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
its time for my rs pickup lines, enjoy getting the bitches at the g.e cunt

Are you 80 mage because youre stunning?

Are you 60 woodcutting because i think im in love with yew.

Are you 99 cooking? because youre a girl

are you 99 prayer? because youre the answer to mine

are you 99 smithing? because id like to bang you up on that anvil

shortnsweet

HSC
for transport I'd recommend the mine carts in keldagrim , there are fishing spots kind of nearby (outside)

gl~

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
moaaarreee, back in the day I got 27 mil from selling pick up lines for money

are you 99 farming? because when I look at you, a thing on my body wont stop growing. (male version)

are you 99 farming? because I want your seed in me (female version)

are you 99 fletching? because you turn my short bow into a longbow

do you have 99 fishing? because Im hooked on you

are you 99 cooking? I have a nice kitchen

do you have 99 herblore? because you make me high as fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)