So, I'm a foreigner and... (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
Judging by your posts, you have a better grasp on English then most people that do Eng Stand. :D

MsParadox

HSC
Why ESL would scale better than Standard? For some reason, that doesn't make sense to me at all. Sorry for my ignorance in that matter, I just did not had time to look at it. I would love to do Adv. (even because I would be in my friend's class) but I thought it was going be too hard, and then, in my first Standard class, my teacher said that Standard can be as hard as Advanced... I was like "lol, seriously?"

MsParadox

HSC
Judging by your posts, you have a better grasp on English then most people that do Eng Stand. :D
That's very good to read, thank you. I hope that I can get at least a band 4 or 5 in my first Eng Stand. Assessment Task, that would be the proof of my evolution as an English Speaker...

edit: Just realized that "epitome" does not make sense in that phrase. :p

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why ESL would scale better than Standard? For some reason, that doesn't make sense to me at all. Sorry for my ignorance in that matter, I just did not had time to look at it. I would love to do Adv. (even because I would be in my friend's class) but I thought it was going be too hard, and then, in my first Standard class, my teacher said that Standard can be as hard as Advanced... I was like "lol, seriously?"
that's true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)