So I'm going to be annoying (thread contains many questions/ranting) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay well... here is the situation.

I got into Wollongong Uni creative arts (visual arts/graphic design) but i had to delcine (i coudn't defer :( )because my parents didn't end up moving down there and i came back with a big debt after Europe so i couldn't get accomedation and/start off with the uni life ++ I'm not sure if it was the right place/course for me. Anyways so now im doing a variety of short courses because my aplications were to late to do the graphic design at tafe.

So heres the deal what is the best visual arts/graphic design sorta course out there?? ( I just have no idea where to start where to look and how to figure out what is the best) I'm down to move anywhere on the East coast. Anyone plese comment on a course your doing that i may like please.

My career path interests include

- art director
- magazines

thnx

piitb

HSC
consider prostitution for a year. u can make real big money real fast. unless of course your fugly then dont bother

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
who teh fuck wants to live in the gong? your parents made a wise decision.

lionking1191

HSC
did you look into your centrelink benefits? if eligible they pretty much cover your accomo and then you just need a part time job for all other expense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)