So it's 1am on the due date for Ext 2 (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
And I'm finally, finally finished.

..now, to get stuck into some last-minute logbooking (I have to actually find the damn thing first...) and pop a few no doz to get through the next 2 hours.

Aah, the joys of procrastination.

Hope everyone is feeling good and happy that this major work is finally over. Despite breathing the biggest sigh of relief ever known to man, i think i'm going to miss editing the shit out of that thing. RIP major work.

jawaad

HSC
yeah.

i've still got 1300 words to go for my reflection statement
and have to edit my major work.

don't complain about procrastination.

MzBiiBii

HSC
yay finished reflection statement (that's gotta be the worst thing I've done throughout the whole year!)

Now im doing bibliography :| Oh the joy

emilyjansen

HSC
Yeah... my reflection statement is so f***ed, but my story has been ok-ish from the start of this week. Just trying to cram it all into the word limit.

shantu1992

HSC
yewiing the couriers are taking the works to north rocks in exactly 6 or 7 hrs from noww .. for marking ! goodluck everyone

cuzz00

HSC
i find it halarious and reassuring that im not the only one still up trying to get it all finished about 7 or so hours before its due when iv had a whole year to do it....

does anybody know what the go with the bibliography is? does it even get marked?

shantu1992

HSC
nah it wont matter if you dont have the bibliography.. from what ive heard from past students etc.. i still did one to polish it all off cause i had plenty of time since the start of trials and now with the mw and rs completed.. but narr u should be fine. hows you journals going?

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
2am.

My printer paper jammed, and in the time it took for me to figure out how to open the printer and get out the paper, my mouse stops working.

So after about 20 minutes of confusion, I restart the computer. Computer still frozen, mouse not working. So i creep through the house and go and get another mouse to plug in. Finally it works.

But now I can't open MS Word.

Fucking kill me.

icola

HSC
Had to get my major work bound 2 times TONIGHT because my MS Word kept corrupting the file when it got sent to the printer .. didn't realise the first time that some paragraphs were missing the middle and others were repeated 3 times because I just took for granted that it would be the same.. then had to drive another half an hour back to do it again. ARGH.

Still have to do an annotated bibliography & cut 180 words out of my RS ehhh.

bex255

HSC
Haha yes, so glad I wasn't the only one working down to the final hours.
but I AM FINISHED! Oh the immense relief I am feeling right now. So keen to get into bed after missing out on sleep all week lol.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
It's 4am and it's done. Everything's done. Logbook, RS, Major work. Done.

I have never felt so bloody fantastic.

Crack open the spirits!

Actually I think I might go and have a bowl of cereal to celebrate....!

diametric

HSC
Ack, still journalling away I am.
I shall finish that in 2 hours, and annotate my bibliography in another hour. weo weo weo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)