so its after..5pm who has their early offer? (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
never know man dont give up, always main round. remember its EARLY offers

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Got into International Studies, i'm looking under courses and I can only select a sub-major (chinese language set) but no major? I'm reading the handbook and it says there's only asian studies so could it be that it's just chosen by default and I don't have to activate it?
Glad I'm not the only one having trouble enrolling HAHAHA I have no idea how to

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, so all you wondering how to get away with just accepting and waiting til main rounds:

I rang up and she said all you need to do is Activate your account and you are not locked into anything, you don't need to collect your IPAd or ID this weekend if your not 100% sure you want to go. So just accept it and you have your offer waiting there :D
thanks, so does activating account mean enrolling? lol, and after we activate/enrol our account can we put something else as our first preference?

HSC
By activate do you mean just your birthday and password and nothing else? Because after I did that, they redirected me to another UWS website because activation takes about 15 minutes and now I want to check but it's not loading ...

HSC
thanks, so does activating account mean enrolling? lol, and after we activate/enrol our account can we put something else as our first preference?
Yep! As soon as you activate your account you can change them since it's not a UAC offer rather a direct offer from the University thus why they send you your student ID in your email and you don't need to do Step 1 :D

By activate do you mean just your birthday and password and nothing else? Because after I did that, they redirected me to another UWS website because activation takes about 15 minutes and now I want to check but it's not loading ...
Yep, that's all you have to do. Nothing else needs to be done unless you definetley know you want to go to UWS and not wait for main rounds.

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep! As soon as you activate your account you can change them since it's not a UAC offer rather a direct offer from the University thus why they send you your student ID in your email and you don't need to do Step 1 :D

cool thanks is there a deadline to activate your account and to be sure when you activate you go through the application right?

HSC
cool thanks is there a deadline to activate your account and to be sure when you activate you go through the application right?
Not that I was told but I'm guessing you should do it ASAP and it won't matter in the end because it has no effect on any other rounds. If your talking about UAC then the answer is no as they only used it as a guide for direct early offers. If your talking about the UWS application thingy eg. Step 3-8 No you don't need to unless your 100% sure you want to go to UWS. (I'm waiting as I want to see what I get in main rounds without the hassle of unenrolling and all that business:) ). She said even if you don't get another offer you can fall back on your early offer and it won't matter.

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
Not that I was told but I'm guessing you should do it ASAP and it won't matter in the end because it has no effect on any other rounds. If your talking about UAC then the answer is no as they only used it as a guide for direct early offers. If your talking about the UWS application thingy eg. Step 3-8 No you don't need to unless your 100% sure you want to go to UWS. (I'm waiting as I want to see what I get in main rounds without the hassle of unenrolling and all that business:) ). She said even if you don't get another offer you can fall back on your early offer and it won't matter.
sweet cheers mate so 1-3 and the rest i skip
thanks again mate

zhusalmz

HSC
Did anyone receive an offer for commerce / law. Well above the cut off (5 points ahead w/o eas) and I didn't receive an email.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Did anyone receive an offer for commerce / law. Well above the cut off (5 points ahead w/o eas) and I didn't receive an email.
Hmm, that's strange? Call them up. Or maybe they are full quota, nonetheless, if your raw atar is above the cutoff you SHOULD get a place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)