so its after..5pm who has their early offer? (1 Viewer)

rscache

HSC
N/A
My friend's brother said to do 1 major (hes in 4th year uni)

HSC
Uni Grad
Got into International Studies, i'm looking under courses and I can only select a sub-major (chinese language set) but no major? I'm reading the handbook and it says there's only asian studies so could it be that it's just chosen by default and I don't have to activate it?
I do B International Studies (just finished my first year) - your major is International Relations & Asian Studies (long title I know). It's chosen by default unlike choices for B Arts.

albm95

HSC
I do B International Studies (just finished my first year) - your major is International Relations & Asian Studies (long title I know). It's chosen by default unlike choices for B Arts.
oh ok, thanks! Could you tell me how popular the degree is, just out of curiosity.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
oh ok, thanks! Could you tell me how popular the degree is, just out of curiosity.
So far I met two people who do the exact same course. Everyone else that I met is doing a double degree (mainly that with law). At second semester orientation, 5 people roughly including me were doing it. I don't know how many people exactly are doing it, but it's more popular for double degrees than by itself.

albm95

HSC
So far I met two people who do the exact same course. Everyone else that I met is doing a double degree (mainly that with law). At second semester orientation, 5 people roughly including me were doing it. I don't know how many people exactly are doing it, but it's more popular for double degrees than by itself.
ah okay. Yeah my brother told me he was talking to a few graduate students with the degree and he said they told him that by second year I should plan on doing a second degree to compliment it

HSC
Uni Grad
ah okay. Yeah my brother told me he was talking to a few graduate students with the degree and he said they told him that by second year I should plan on doing a second degree to compliment it
Yeah I agree. It's rare to meet people JUST doing the course, I recommend it. But having said that, I prefer doing International Studies by itself.

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
hi guys,
do you get a confirmation email to tell u, u have successfully enrolled?
cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)