• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So I've fallen in love with the cover girl of the Good Universities Guide 2011... (4 Viewers)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i thought it was you! Omg please edit that post! PLEASE! I am in exile / hiding.

Ohhhhh are you on roactune (?) now or were you just hot? I want to go on that stuff.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
i thought it was you! Omg please edit that post! PLEASE! I am in exile / hiding.

Ohhhhh are you on roactune (?) now or were you just hot? I want to go on that stuff.
What is this? and what did you just say?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
What is this? and what did you just say?
The worlds worst medication, although it's pretty awesome for getting rid of acne.

I was on it for like 1.5 years. Dried the shit outta my skin, gave me terrible mood swings, but it got rid of my acne.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I get some red ones when I get my period. I want to go on it even though i know how bad it is.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
both the same girl.

I'm talking about that day i bumped into you for a moment at the street crossing with your two other male companions.

shush shush shush

Idk i see a lot of pretty red heads about town - none of that rockabilly red stuff for me.
orly? well the second photo is nicer.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Roaccutane is an acne med.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

Don't. It's terribly harsh on your body.
Oh, I didn't know that. No I haven't been using that but I have been using some brand of face cleansing products and they've worked quite a lot.

I imagine that my face was very red that because I had just spent 7 and a half hours on the train!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I get some red ones when I get my period. I want to go on it even though i know how bad it is.
You don't want to go on it. It's like only for fairly severe acne.

I got like depressed something chronic on it.

HSC
Uni Grad
Why have I posted this in other threads but not here yet? It was made for this thread after all...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hot Girls, not my type. Cute girls all the way!

I interested in their personalities of cute ones, cause hot girls tend to think they're the best, i guess.

Well is it that most people, when they see hot girls, they usually look at their skirts?
And for cute girls, their face?
You look at their skirts? /me is confused

Anyway... I don't get ohexploitable's picture.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Lolsmith - i can't believe your women hot choices. :O You aren't socially retarded so why so hot for not that hot chix?
You misunderstand me. I think girls can be pretty, but I don't think that only 10/10 girls deserve attention. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc.

Some standards are just set way too high and people wonder why they're alone.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
You misunderstand me. I think girls can be pretty, but I don't think that only 10/10 girls deserve attention. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc.

Some standards are just set way too high and people wonder why they're alone.
Oooooo point made.

Hello Lolsmith. I've actually forgotten your real name which is pretty bad. How'd your HSC go?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Oooooo point made.

Hello Lolsmith. I've actually forgotten your real name which is pretty bad. How'd your HSC go?
I have no idea who you are

It went awfully because I didn't put effort in but I still got my first preference with 0 effort so yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)