so like i got me some shoes... (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
about 2.5 hours ago, i got these shoes at ZU. down from 210 to 140. last pair, just my size. they make me 6"4 but who cares, i think they're hot.

please share new shoe buys.
or even your favourite pair of shoes of all time. pref something you actually own, coz that makes it cooler and shiz. for shizzle.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
that looks really nice, but they also look pretty uncomfortable as well.

:/

Where will you be wearing that too? Just that, I don't wear mega-high heels to most places.

HSC
N/A
oh those look like Sachi shoes! (I call them cinderella shoes because they're GORGEOUS)

I'm so jealous!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
they are sachi!

im a shoe size 10, these are the only kinda shoes that dont make my foot look massive.

ill just wear them out when i go to nice places, but im planning on taking them out to the greenwood this thurs, just to look hot. so i wont be able to drink a lot, i dont want to ruin them

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
azzie said:
they are sachi!

im a shoe size 10, these are the only kinda shoes that dont make my foot look massive.

ill just wear them out when i go to nice places, but im planning on taking them out to the greenwood this thurs, just to look hot. so i wont be able to drink a lot, i dont want to ruin them
yeah Im a 10 as well. Soo hard to find shoes. I mean not that I wear heel shoes eaither (I have a bad back) but yeah soo hard to buy shoes.. I own 2 pairs of black sneakers, thats it.

aurel

HSC
Aww i wish i was a size 10!! Unfortunately though, i'm a size 12 :( So it is pretty much impossible to find shoes.

I managed to get a pair of Diana Ferrari black ballet flats in my size, so i've been living in them all winter. And come summer, it'll be my havianas.

My shoe wardrobe is thus incredibly boring and almost non-existent.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Always said:
Hot shoes.

Are you over 6'?
5"11, so nearly!

bubz :D said:
and i have similar curtains, azzie :p
do you know what this means....? CURTAIN TWINS!!!! we can have conventions and long walks along the beach at sunset discussing curtains. :p

*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
azzie, clean up ur room.

it's a mess!
my room is always a mess. this happens to be because im a genius and we can only work when things are hectic and stuff.

dora_18

HSC
yeah, im like 5"9, over 6" in hells...its good though:D
size 9.5/10 shoe

but wow, ive never met anyway who had a size 12 shoe!

Skeeta

HSC
dora_18 said:
yeah, im like 5"9, over 6" in hells...its good though:D
size 9.5/10 shoe

but wow, ive never met anyway who had a size 12 shoe!
at least now i have *some* idea what to look for when i'm stalking you at uni!

:eek:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hot shoes. Hot Hot Hot. I'd own me a pair but I have nowhere to wear them.

I want to get these Billabong wedges for summer. They have polka dots on them and they're just so cuuuute. Plus they're only $40, and since they'll probably only be in for a season that's a decent price.
And I want gold havs.
And I want some sort of ked-like shoe, without the hideous pain that keds have a reputation for.
And I want... other things, too.

HSC
N/A
My feet size varies from 5-8. Depending on the type of shoes. Does anyone else have this problem? I guess I'm normally a 7. I love heeled shoes but if I was to wear a pair of heels (like the ones azzie posted) for the entire night (i.e. 8 pm-6am) I would die. I almost did once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)