So like, I'm up to editing... (1 Viewer)

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
what are you essentially trying to do with this work? just to make it easier to give appropriate comments.

btw, you should NOT put a complete draft on the internet where it's accessible to everyone. i realise you left a note at the end asking people not to copy it, but you can NOT trust that.

beve

Jesus
HSC
what are you essentially trying to do with this work? just to make it easier to give appropriate comments.

btw, you should NOT put a complete draft on the internet where it's accessible to everyone. i realise you left a note at the end asking people not to copy it, but you can NOT trust that.
well if anyone asks to plagarise it, i have more than sufficient proof to say that i was the one writing it. but ok. i'll take it down.

from my report:

My major work, ‘Folie à Plusieurs, or; The Madness of Many’, examines religion as a societal force in modern Australian society following the advent of the War on Terrorism. The two societal effects of Religion addressed in my Major Work are:

1. Religion as a cause of animosity between social groups in Modern Australia.
2. The influence of Religion in Australian politics.

Through the exploration of the two aforementioned issues in Folie à Plusieurs, or; The Madness of Many’, I have been able to communicate the allegorical purpose of my Major Work, as outlined in its Proposal – “to promote the furthering of secularity in the modern world.”

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
You've taken it down obv, but from the abstract there it sounds awesome...furthering secularity....very cool :D

beve

Jesus
HSC
You've taken it down obv, but from the abstract there it sounds awesome...furthering secularity....very cool :D
thankyou very much. add me on msn if you want to read it. i took it down off deviantart because it pulled something like 200 views and meanwhile about 3 people commented on it; sure, there might have just been people who didn't touch it, but getting that kind of attention drawn to it spooked me a little..

so yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)