So Like.. (1 Viewer)

cassidylx

HSC
N/A
one of my friends lost her mobile phone 3 times and her purse once(within credit card,debit card some cash),but, she found it everytime, unbelievable! always some lovely ppl there:wave:

X

xeuyrawp

K. said:
I once left my wallet on the couch at the sambar, I had 2.5k in there and was just about to pay for my hecs when my phone went off and I was like "Sup", the SAM lost and found told me that had my wallet, I had my parents business card in my wallet and they rang them to ask for my number. God bless, I probably wouldve cried my balls off if no one returned it.
It's called EFTPOS / Cheques / Direct Transfer / etc. If you've got that much, you mayaswell be carrying around a few gold bars. :p

But how lucky is that?!

p_d said:
The guy must've done PHIL132
No way - metaethical cultural relativism: 'well, in my culture, we don't returned lost and or stolen goods...' =)

K.

HSC
PwarYuex said:
It's called EFTPOS / Cheques / Direct Transfer / etc. If you've got that much, you mayaswell be carrying around a few gold bars. :p

But how lucky is that?!

No way - metaethical cultural relativism: 'well, in my culture, we don't returned lost and or stolen goods...' =)

lol yeah, did that for this semester :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I remember carrying about 700$ in my wallet for books in second year. I was incredibly self-conscious about it all being in my wallet and went to the shop straight away to get the books just so i could get rid of the cash.

On the other hand, i once placed my wallet on a bench (among other items) in the sam shop to get a sausage roll from the oven and nearly totally forgot about the wallet...

HSC
N/A
Guys tend to give girls so much crap for never being without handbags, but rarely will you find us putting valuables 'on stuff' (it always goes back into our bag).

I also freak out if I'm carrying any more than $150 cash in my purse (I don't have any cards).

K.

HSC
speaking of sam shop, arent the team of staff the weirdest bunch ever?

This old lady, kinda fat..sits there all day calling people "darling" and saying how shit her day is.

The boss, who is kinda balding, fat, keeps dying his hair jet black...seems sleazy.

The tall lanky guy, who is semi punky.. he's alright, seems normal.

The asian girl with a dead aussie accent, I was a bit shocked the first time I heard her because she looks fully fob

hmm thats all i can remember atm.

K.

HSC
lol its sad, the only thing i'm scared of losing is my football card of steve price. I can get a new phone, money comes and goes, I can get cards reissued etc, but my football card, its like my baby :)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i lsot 20$ dfrom my pocket yesterday! ggrgrrrrr!!!
$20 is a lot of money to me!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Lol, I go in the sam shop quite a lot and recognise the same people: Particularly, there's a friendly older lady who speaks quite loud and calls everyone darling (may be the same person your talking about, but I don't think i've heard her complain).

K.

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Lol, I go in the sam shop quite a lot and recognise the same people: Particularly, there's a friendly older lady who speaks quite loud and calls everyone darling (may be the same person your talking about, but I don't think i've heard her complain).
lol yeah, that would be her, she complains in a friendly way, like when I go in there at 5pm she looks flustered so I'll always say "oh busy day hey?" and she's like "ah more like a shit day, everyday is a shit day", she's so funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)