So looks like I lose (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeek

HSC
way to rub it in guys... he's probably already feeling down because he didn't get the UAI he wanted to get into his course and now you're making it worse.
tsk tsk SYMPATHISE!!! :p

thenothing

no member
HSC
zeek said:
way to rub it in guys... he's probably already feeling down because he didn't get the UAI he wanted to get into his course and now you're making it worse.
tsk tsk EMPATHISE!!! :p
I can see how us joking around has made him upset. Sorry Harry.

HSC
zeek said:
tsk tsk SYMPATHISE!!! :p
Not really, I was a bit dissapointed but there are so many other ways in like through social enquiry or this insearch program, it's just a bit more effort.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Harry Flashman said:
Not really, I was a bit dissapointed but there are so many other ways in like through social enquiry or this insearch program, it's just a bit more effort.

so u dont mind if we make a joke here and there ?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
sando said:
haahahahhahaha. i respect that
So you go from flaming Bookie in one thread to sticking it in his ass in another?

God you're sh*t. You fail to amuse me. Stop posting.

P.S. Bookie do international studies (in arts) with journalism, it is the sex and i would do it if i didn't (have to) do commerce.

Harry, you could try doing another bachelor of communication degree at uts and attempt an internal transfer next year.

HSC
sando said:
so u dont mind if we make a joke here and there ?
The day jokes on the internet start to affect me is the day I take a short walk off a long cliff.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bobness said:
So you go from flaming Bookie in one thread to sticking it in his ass in another?

P.S. Bookie do international studies (in arts) with journalism, it is the sex and i would do it if i didn't (have to) do commerce.

Harry, you could try doing another bachelor of communication degree at uts and attempt an internal transfer next year.
Eh? You have to do nothing so if you want to do something other then commerce why don't you do it?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
bobness said:

whats said in one thread stays in that thread. im not sum (insert expletives so the thread doesnt get closd. i appreciate a bit of humour.

and harry life doesnt revolve around u. it revolves around ur mum stealing ur password and hijacking ur marks

HSC
Harry Flashman said:
: / I was working on the day that the UAI results were being released and as a result my mother found them for me and then found last years requirement for Journalism at UTS. She told me my UAI of 93.3 and then told me that the cutoff last year was 89.6, as a result I was pretty happy. It seemed a little odd to me because I had remembered it being in the 90's, but she told me that that was international studies at a 92.75 so I didn't worry.

Fastforward to today, I was altering my preferences when I noticed that it was in fact a 94.6, the booklet my mother read was for dfee (even though it doesn't say so anywhere in the book, only on a little orange piece of paper that was separate from the book).

So, uh, yeah, here's hoping that rumor I heard at open day about the UAI requirement dropping this year is true.
Uhm if it is true you can't do a thing about it, so why worry? You're supposed to put down your preferences in order anyway, regardless of your UAI. Who knows? It's close enough to last years cutoff...you may still get the offer, perhaps the demand is not as great this year hence the UAI requirement will drop, or perhaps you might get a late round offer or something? If all else fails do the same degree at another uni or do a lower UAI course and then transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)