!!!!so Ridiculously Important!!!! (1 Viewer)

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
whats everyone doing for fake ids? hookmeup or...?

7th Sign

HSC
not worth it ....u can get good fakies but look out for paying $400+....

they are really strict on ids up their...my sister mate got done, then can check them out very quickly to see if their 100%....even id scratchers get done, id scratching is one of the easyist things to pick up on it cost a lil bit to get done but they pick up on it sooo fast........

fines are big and they scan and send your id to the cops once they have it if it is fake..

overall its not worth it money and time...your best bet is to just try and jump the fence or get hooked up by getting into the back door of the club once aggain schoolies time = high security soo good luck :|

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
nah i have heaps of fakies that work frequently at alot of places, but they wont work in byron... cant say why but they just wont. Im thinking about speaking to a mate that works the door at a pub in the cross and seeing if he can get me heaps and heaps of lookalike conviscated ones.... im hearing lookalikes are the way to go.

and pfft, as if it isnt the most fucking important thing in this forum, nah lets have a discussion about NOT going to schoolies etc... real interesting.

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
And I'll be the one laughing when you spend a week in a cell ...

And once again you too have failed to see the point of our arguemnt: that the world isn't divided into those who go to Schoolies and those who don't; and that those who don't are doomed to a life of misery simply because they didn't want to go 700km to have a good time - I can do it in just 7km - you seem to think that Schoolies is the defining moment of a person's life and a means of measuring their value as a human being.

And after all that, you're still so wrong it's almost cruel to keep arguing.

shows how much you know about id fines man they will not put u in jail for it they will just fine you and scan you id and not let you in

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Argo said:
What a schoolies story:

I spent a week getting boned up the arse by a 6'2" smack-dealer.

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
I'm not suggesting that at all, im simply saying that if you can't take a week off to go ballistic when can you? I'm not saying its a defining moment in your life, I'm saying that there are people in school today that think their UAI is. That the ranking you get now is going to dictate your entire future, it won't; and furthermore, schoolies is a period of celebration, im merely saying why not do it with thousands of others celebrating the same thing.

Also, its a $550 fine, i looked it up, and its 2 grand for making them, what you fail to realise is if you use a lookalike, or an altered id, you can alter the address, and the name for that matter... Additionally, these pubs/clubs see on average 10,000 people a night in the schoolies period, think of the fraction of people that'll be underaged, you think they all get fined? You'd have to be THE biggest smartarse and be noticably blind drunk for the bouncer to seriously take a disliking to you that much.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:

And once again you too have failed to see the point of our arguemnt: that the world isn't divided into those who go to Schoolies and those who don't; and that those who don't are doomed to a life of misery simply because they didn't want to go 700km to have a good time - I can do it in just 7km - you seem to think that Schoolies is the defining moment of a person's life and a means of measuring their value as a human being.

You seem almost militantly anti-schoolies for somebody claiming theres no divide...

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
You seem almost militantly anti-schoolies for somebody claiming theres no divide...
that is quite possibly the best come-back someone has used against this dude. and i would know, as it seems that each and every schoolies thread has its own "anti-argonautist" but you my friend, are the greatest of them all.

7th Sign

HSC
xand said:
I'm not suggesting that at all, im simply saying that if you can't take a week off to go ballistic when can you? I'm not saying its a defining moment in your life, I'm saying that there are people in school today that think their UAI is. That the ranking you get now is going to dictate your entire future, it won't; and furthermore, schoolies is a period of celebration, im merely saying why not do it with thousands of others celebrating the same thing.

Also, its a $550 fine, i looked it up, and its 2 grand for making them, what you fail to realise is if you use a lookalike, or an altered id, you can alter the address, and the name for that matter... Additionally, these pubs/clubs see on average 10,000 people a night in the schoolies period, think of the fraction of people that'll be underaged, you think they all get fined? You'd have to be THE biggest smartarse and be noticably blind drunk for the bouncer to seriously take a disliking to you that much.
yeah true man its a $550 fine, Although I have had enough bad luck with fake ids/ drinking underage / abusing authorities/ faking names and shit...seriously in the end all it will get you is a massive fine and state debt recovery chasing your ass....the cats have been chasing me for over a year over $525, ....the bitches never give up until they get their cash....even if your interstate at the time they chase you soo easily...

MandiMoo

HSC
I'm going to Bali for schoolies. They have no drinking age, im 17, problem solved!!
Smart cookie i am! :cool:

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
...yeh, smart in that sense..

but you will be screwed over for drugs and land in jail for 25 years anyway.
either that or the embarrasment of pissing on a stick to prove u r drug free.. or any other random tests the authorities pull.

my opinion is that bali = crazy place to go to, its just not safe anymore. too much shit has gone down

adambra

HSC
Argonaut said:

Ok we all understand your point ok, IT IS VALID, but why do you have to repeat it in every Schoolies thread? And if Schoolies isn't such a big deal to you, then why the FUCK do you continue to post in threads about it?

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
this only works if u got hot friends (females... not being sexist... but assuming the bouncers are straight) its worked for me many times

get about 2 or 3 hot chicks to chat up the bouncer... wait for a little bit until theyre in a full conversation, then let the chicks start hinting that the bouncer ''might get some if he's lucky"... when u see them hitting it off... walk up and flash ur ID... the bouncer will be thinking with his cock before he thinks with his brain (like most of us guys ay ay ay? ;-) )... make sure the chicks keep the attention on themselves... flash their tits if they have to! (that way even if u dont get in... u got what u were after haha)

try that mate and tell me how it goes..

im on the cruise for schoolies so i need ideas for underage drinking... can u take grog back to the cabin? coz i was thinking an 18yo could go to the bar, by shitloads of grog, take it back to the cabin... we all get smashed and go dancing? problem solved! haha

peace out
ralph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)