So torn... (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I've been friends with this guy for almost 5 years...He's always cared about me and all. Late last year I started liking him and he said he was attracted to me as well...And when we met up, we went a bit far...He hadn't been sure whether he liked me back in the same way then but he knew soon after - He didn't; but he was delighted with the intimacy and trust we had. I am too. It damaged our friendship for several days though, 'cos he did try to go further than I was comfortable with...but now we've made up and we're close friends again. I've realized that I still really like him and trust him. Now he's back again and we're thinking of meeting up once more 'cos we need eachother...but I'm not so sure anymore, because he doesn't like me back in the same way, though he does like me...and it'll all just be physical and I don't want to use him or be "used" again...Still, I do want him...I'm so torn, I know I should follow my head and not go ahead with it, but... ... ...I've got 5 days to think...What should I do?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
It'll only make it worse for you if you hook up again and then keep on liking him more. Find someone else that'll like you back, be your friend and do whatever it is you want to do with this other guy and get over it. There is plenty more guys out there.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Who's Robinson Crusoe sry? lol...that might be an idea btw. thanks.
Hello ... F.W.

If you know what will happen once you hook up with him, then don't do it. Unless you just want a casual physical thing with him, but I don't think that's what you want.

Keen

MD
HSC
The heart will tell you to keep liking him and try and give it another shot because it feels so good. And I know you'll probably ignore everything written here and try again because there does seem to be some chemistry there.

I think logically you have to think it out, is this going to work, are you guys compatible, the friendship may not last any of this and what do you want. The guy may not like you enough to comit to a relationship but is happy for friends with benefits (which can be good for him, unless he starts having feelings for you), but you're probably going to end up being hurt and resenting it all once the feelings pass (which can take a long time).

The best solution for everyone's probably being friends, but it's your call. But if you chose to make sure you lay it down flat and don't pussy foot around the issue.

Keen

HSC
In the end its all up to you... but listen to your head!!!
You said that he doesnt have the same feelings for you and you are being used. Find yourself a boyfriend or whatever, be intimate with him and remain friends with this guy... he sounds really important to you so you shouldnt jeopardise the friendship that you have, you're only going to get hurt if you go through with it...
this is just my opinion on the matter... dont be offended!! =)
i hope you make the right decision for you xXx

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I've been friends with this guy for almost 5 years...He's always cared about me and all. Late last year I started liking him and he said he was attracted to me as well...And when we met up, we went a bit far...He hadn't been sure whether he liked me back in the same way then but he knew soon after - He didn't; but he was delighted with the intimacy and trust we had. I am too. It damaged our friendship for several days though, 'cos he did try to go further than I was comfortable with...but now we've made up and we're close friends again. I've realized that I still really like him and trust him. Now he's back again and we're thinking of meeting up once more 'cos we need eachother...but I'm not so sure anymore, because he doesn't like me back in the same way, though he does like me...and it'll all just be physical and I don't want to use him or be "used" again...Still, I do want him...I'm so torn, I know I should follow my head and not go ahead with it, but... ... ...I've got 5 days to think...What should I do?
save the physical stuff for someone that can appreciate it on an emotional level as well... who feels as deeply for you as you do for this guy...
i dont rekon he should be taking advantage of the friendship, if all he wants his friendship...
but do what you feel comfortable with :)
<3 & xxx

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
You know you should follow your head so follow it.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Argonaut said:
I've got Robinson Crusoe's phone number if you want. He should be able to help you out.
It wasn't funny the first time, and it just keeps getting worse. Come on Arg, find something new or stay out of L&R threads =P

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
It depends how much you feel for him and whether you are just enjoying the physical, which is making you think you really like him (should like him etc etc).
There is nothing wrong with having the physical without the emotional if it suits the both of you- but that is as long as it does suit BOTH. Don't just go into a friends with benefits type thing because its what he wants and because you think you like him you will take whatever you can get from him hoping that something more may eventuate because thats just a recipe for disaster. As long as you can keep the feelings seperate and you can hookup with no awkwardness and what not, all can be good- but hey chances are that wont happen and one (probably you) will fall harder and end up getting hurt.

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
He doesn't deserve you. A girl of your breathtaking beauty, magical personality and brilliant smile deserves, no, NEEDS someone who can commit to you body, heart, crotch and soul (unless he sold it to usyd or unsw for a uni spot).

I highly recommend 7th Sign. Though his soul might be sold. Argo's also good. They're actualli competing for Best Looking Male over here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/3351/im-curious-post-your-photos-here-8.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I actually think she would be attracted to 7th Sign.

Edit: Now that you mention Argo, I think she's like Argo more.

She'll like him more or she's like him more?

Can't be the latter. I thought Argo had a penis :confused:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
dude, it depends on your feelings. but seriously i dont think that i would EVER give anyone second chances, as harsh as it may seem, it's like "you had it, you lost it" kinda thing, i think he should've known ur value then, being friends is ok, but going emotional, it's more likely that you are going to be hurt. ofcourse, though, what your heart tells you is most important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)