• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Sent you a friend request, your account hasn't been active in a while apparently...
Yes last time I actually played properly was last year with my friends at a LAN party haha.. I think I have nearly 700hours on it though.. #sadlyfe #year9days

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Really into Persona 4 Golden at the moment.

Could be the first story-based game I'll finish in a very long time.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Really into Persona 4 Golden at the moment.

Could be the first story-based game I'll finish in a very long time.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I bought but never got round to playing Persona 4...

Currently playing Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask (or something like that)- it's good bedtime playing before sleeping. I even like using the 2DS I bought my gf as it's easier to hold lying down! Also playing Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U using the gamepad if we're on couch. Keep meaning to play Pokemon Y or Starfox 3D but haven't really got enough time to play games :(

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I bought but never got round to playing Persona 4...

Currently playing Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask (or something like that)- it's good bedtime playing before sleeping. I even like using the 2DS I bought my gf as it's easier to hold lying down! Also playing Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U using the gamepad if we're on couch. Keep meaning to play Pokemon Y or Starfox 3D but haven't really got enough time to play games :(
Seriously play it.

I really dislike story-based games because they require a certain level of commitment (i.e. I jump to another game and then end up forgetting the plot of the other one). Persona 4 on the other hand...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Super smash Bros 3ds :) I love how new games are finally starting to come back down in price at major retailers.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
^ tempted to buy SSB4 on 3DS, but going to build the anticipation until Wii U version comes out after final exams. Quite disappointed Lucas is nowhere to be found in the roster :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)