So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
FarCry 3. It's fun but getting a bit tedious. Cash, guns and rewards are too easy to get.

aceer

HSC
Just picked up red dead redemption, really good so far

LithiumAus

HSC
I've been playing GTA:SA-MP for the past 6 months. It;s old but gold. <3

- Alex.

Tasteless

HSC
HoN as I really cbf to learn DoTA 2 heroes and items etc, that and HoN was the game that stole my heart from the genre so ye
Also BF3 now it finally works for me

CBA Prodigy

HSC
I've been studying my LOL character. Now to actually study English for the half yearlies on Tuesday. :(

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I decided to get Bioshock Infinite on a whim, so I'll be playing that in around two hours.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

This level... hand crafted by satan.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Looking to check out SMITE at the moment.

I saw quite a few people playing it on Twitch last night and it looks pretty awesome.

Tasteless

HSC
I really dont like the auto buy and auto skill aspect, if you dont have to / get to decide what to buy depending on the specific situation (ie magic armour vs regular armour or going defence or damage first or just getting a codex for the lols or even just support items (assuming things like mana ring even exist in smite)) i dont see how the game can really work (im assuming something is in place to account for this maybe)

But the 3rd person element is really damn interesting. I loved Tribes and played a ton of it and Global Agenda too, so I expect good things from HiRez.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Currently debating whether to buy Banjo Kazooie on Xbox Arcade... I loved it on N64 and feel like playing it again lol.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
picked up duke nukem forever from the bargain bin the other day

my GOD

a c

HSC
approaching 300th hour in skyrim
200 hours + skyrim
What do you actually do in skyrim for hundreds of hours?

I finished the main quest line once, and it was pretty good, but I have minimal desire to go back. I could still do the major side quests like the thieves guild, companions I guess.

By the time you've unlocked any of the high level skills, you have finished all the quests, I finished the main quest and didn't get to 100 in anything yet.

Tasteless

HSC

I finished the main quest line once, and it was pretty good, but I have minimal desire to go back. I could still do the major side quests like the thieves guild, companions I guess.

By the time you've unlocked any of the high level skills, you have finished all the quests, I finished the main quest and didn't get to 100 in anything yet.
mods pretty much give it infinite life

and not fast travelling (much)

WeaselPowa

HSC

Here, you learn how to be a fucking badass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)