So what can I throw out? (1 Viewer)

illmatic1990

HSC
Hey guys, my room is starting to become a mess because I haven't thrown anything out yet on account of my sister who I could probably pass on some of this work (possibly). But what should I keep and what definitely needs to be thrown out? Here are my subjects:

English Advanced
Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Ext. 1
Business Studies
IPT
SDD

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well considering we don't know everything you have it's a bit hard for us to tell you what to keep, if anything.

If I was you I would organise everything into piles for each subject, throw out all the unnecessary scrap notes etc. Put them in a box and give them to your sister.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol i threw away almost all my english notes (most were printed anyway , so i still have the word docs) ... quite a few chem notes as well as agriculture and 4u maths.

=] my tables so clean now.

FromDeeEast

HSC
hahaha, u dont need english, nor do u need maths (assuming there all just practice papers) u could keep ipt and sdd if u really want.

keep in mind that there is a 90% chance they wont even look at ur notes.

anyway all my notes r from bos ftw

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I burnt all my english notes and threw away everything I had on math. I kept my modern history stuff though, well some of it because I like history :eek:

Edit: Keep the business studies notes if your sister is going to do it. :)

Last edited:

morganforrest

HSC
pritnep said:
The OP's sister could be an 08er.
Could be....but ditch it anyway, best way to learn english is to make your own notes....and if the sis was an 08er she would know exactly what subjects she was doing and the notes would already have gone walkabout if she wanted them

samuel slack

HSC
Burn the maths... To learn that you need to do it yourself. If she's an 08'er give her english and business... that'd be useful... I don't know about SDD or IPT

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
I burnt all my english notes and threw away everything I had on math. I kept my modern history stuff though, well some of it because I like history :eek:

Edit: Keep the business studies notes if your sister is going to do it. :)
Even the Cold War notes? ;)

yosemite sam

HSC
my brother is an 2010er (so far away) and even though the syllabus is changing i looked it up and hes doing a couple of units similar or the same to what i did in english (speeches and telling the truth - ted hughes) cos my school wouldnt buy new texts if they can keep them the same. so i kept those notes but chucked the rest. and im not giving the notes to him till just before the hsc so he cants bludge all year off my intelligence :)
and also cos im kind of worried he'll get a shit teacher.
i chucked my maths and italian notes cos he wont do italian or general
and im keeping modern cos he might end up doing it, and they remind me of my awesome modern class :D

so if the OP wants to keep some english stuff for her sister, check the syllabus and see what changes and what your school is likely to stick with. they dont do the tempest after next year so that was out for me and blade runner/bnw becomes blade runner/frankenstein.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
Even the Cold War notes? ;)
Yes :eek:

But not the stuff on stuff.

Edit: I don't know what I'm talking about. :eek:

Edit II: I never really edited this.

samuel slack

HSC
I looked at my business notes, and realised that I didn't want to throw them out, because I'd put so much effort into them. The same will happen with my legal and ancient stuff, and english as well probably. I will happily destroy my maths.

2curvy4u

HSC
I put a lot of effort into my notes too, they were all neatly typed and annotated, and I felt quite sad throwing things out, but so far I've put all my notes into the recycling bin... :S I'll most likely keep my legal notes, cause I wanna be a lawyer :D I also figured that since I never used anyone else's notes or past work in studying for the HSC, I didn't need to assist anyone else.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
2curvy4u said:
I put a lot of effort into my notes too, they were all neatly typed and annotated, and I felt quite sad throwing things out, but so far I've put all my notes into the recycling bin... :S I'll most likely keep my legal notes, cause I wanna be a lawyer :D I also figured that since I never used anyone else's notes or past work in studying for the HSC, I didn't need to assist anyone else.
lmaoo that's a mad way of putting it. True that! Since I too didn't rely on any previous year 12 stutent's notes, others shouldn't too. But then again, they still have the WHOLE one year of year 12 to go, which is plenty of time to think about it :D

mzduxx2006

HSC
illmatic1990 said:
Hey guys, my room is starting to become a mess because I haven't thrown anything out yet on account of my sister who I could probably pass on some of this work (possibly). But what should I keep and what definitely needs to be thrown out? Here are my subjects:

English Advanced
Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Ext. 1
Business Studies
IPT
SDD
WORD OF ADVICE: throw everything out. EVERYTHING. dont pass shyt onto ur sister, she should do it herself like u had to (assuming u had to?)

u can alternatively join my bonfire in the local park on the 12th november:D

mzduxx2006

HSC
2curvy4u said:
i second ur selfish notion :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I kept my Major Work for EE2 and a few related documents. (Report/RS)

Everything else went down the shitter. So happy about it now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)