So what did everyone think of the O Day? (1 Viewer)

Ricky09

HSC
Thought it was pretty good myself, a heap of free stuff, lots of clubs to join, etc.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I didn't expect that much. And i went after 4pm so half the stalls were gone anyway. The faculty meet and greet were boring! But meeting new people is always a good way to stay excited about uni.

Ricky09

HSC
Yeah, i doubt i'm going to the faculy welcome anymore. Heard it probably won't be worth it. Though theres a few first year parties/drinks/whatever you want to call it to go to.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Awsum.
Gained bags of freebies and joined/signed up for like 7-8 things :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah it was alright...where were all the bosers
saw joe at the optus stand though :)
freebies were good, but the place was dead at 10.30, so i came back later

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
lol yeah i saw joe too, well i had to after all the myspace bulletin posts and bos posts. ahh no $2 credit for me this time. just candy and a water pistol. Twas a fun day, though i think many of us were frantically trying to get as many freebies as we could rather than enjoy the day.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
I didn't get to scab enough freebies :( I caught the late train and only had 30 minutes to go arounda and get things since I had to go to the Peer Network briefing.

I saw Joe at the Optus stand too :D I didn't say anything. I was one of the people who got in the big box thing with 2 others (3 of us in total) at the same time at around midday. I don't know if you saw/remember me :p I was going to say hi, but it felt a little weird lol

The free food was really good though :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if only i had a bos logo imprinted on my shirt.............

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
My friend Amy tells me she walked up to Joe and said 'hi i'm from the internets' and that he seemed disturbed at this.

Otherwise, I was in and out of Oday from about 1 - 4 so if anyone saw a tall dude just randomly assume it was me. Oh, and I joined two clubs and I didn't get to filch any freebies but my friend Amy did (and she doesn't even go to UTS...). Oday was also worse this year but at least they played Sarah Blasko in the unibar - and the barman in the loft giving an unintentional striptease was also a bonus.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i was looking for a 2 metre figure at around 2-3 but i couldnt find him :(
boo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)