so what do u reckon? (1 Viewer)

Lazy Lankan

HSC
ok so I started working at this telemarketing place p/time while I was at uni (UTS) - then I dropped out of uni and have been working practically f/time (like 75+ hrs a f/night), but now it's getting on my nerves ... it's the worst job to do when u work soo many hrs. so what's the best job for me? I wanna work like 80 hrs a fortnight - and earn over a grand atleast! and the thing is, given this was my first job - I have no prev.experience ... what do ya reckon?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
think about if you want to sit or stand, have customers, interact, use computers. If you aren't going to uni you can do anything

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
70 hours of telemarketing..were you selling or market researching either way i feel your pain!!!!!!

Lazy Lankan

HSC
nah I didn't drop out jus to work f/time - LOL - I was doing b maths & computing at UTS and hated it - just not what I liked (programming etc) so I'm working for 6 months to pay for my college (<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=graphic%20design" onmouseover="window.status='graphic design'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">graphic design</a>) that I recently got accepted into. It's like $13,900 for first yr and like $8,900 for the next two ... I have saved around 7 grand and I've been working since April this yr - which ain't too bad! and I might even be able to pay with HECS (coz they have applied to the govt. for it) but I wanna pay first yr upfront - so I need cash!!! ... yeah I know I can do anything - but I have NO EXPERIENCE!

Last edited:

Lazy Lankan

HSC
damn - tried to edit that - didn't work ay - hahaha ... yeah selling. I call up on behalf of charities asking people to donate or purchase raffle tickets etc. It's hard work!!!

kalli

HSC
how about working in an inbound call centre? you have the "call centre" background which is what most places look for and its good money... over a grand a fortnight easy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)