So... What does your time table look like for Semester 1 2006 (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
mine is ridiculous for the opposite reason, i.e i have to go for 2 hours on monday, where i have 2 1 hour lectures for the same subject with a 3 hour gap. i then have 1 hour on tuesday, and the rest of my subjects wed/thurs. however since im travelling id much prefer to squeeze those extra 3 hours onto wed/thurs-or at least onto the same day- but its impossible. this is all for a course with no electives as well so there really is not a great deal of choice

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
If the 2 lectures question is for psych, you need to go to both. The Thursday one is not a repeat of the Wednesday one (I would have thought this was clear by Wednesday being two hours and Thursday being one..)

As for the labs, yes, it is a tutorial, they use the term interchangeably.
how did you know one was two hrs and the other was one?

and hornbag_tom (haha), if both courses are for psychology, they're going to need to fix that..they should have already! but if it's not, you should really change the other course that clashes

edit: does anyone know where PG13 is?

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
oh ok..physics is on the hill above basden somewhere yeh? cool ta
i think i may actually have been in the physics building last year for one of my tues..i've forgotten already :S

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hehe, i am now familiar with the physics building after being unable to find it for my bridging course. What is with all the construction too btw...i went around today trying to find my rooms and went a ridiculous lond way round to get to basden. Ooh and i have a lab in SB107...i assume sci building level one yes? its jsut finding the entry that worries me lol

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
SB and C are the smae building, C one end SB the other

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
oh ok..physics is on the hill above basden somewhere yeh? cool ta
i think i may actually have been in the physics building last year for one of my tues..i've forgotten already :S
Yep, testing my memory now but going up the hill I think it's basden -> chemistry/science building -> physics.

As for the construction, 2 years ago the union building caught on fire and I think it was mainly to fix that, maybe they've done more than that since last year though /shrug.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Ok, so here is my official timetable :D

Monday, Lecture at 11am - 12pm
Tuesday, Lecture at 3pm - 5pm
Wednesday, Tutorial at 10am - 12pm
Wednesday, Lecture at 4pm - 6pm
Thursday, Tutorial at 12pm - 1pm
Thursday, Lecture at 2pm - 4pm
Friday, Fieldwork from 9am - 4pm

and I tried to register for another tutorial that i have to, but they are all booked, i talked to the administration people and they said that there is some problem going on with that so i just had to write the co ordinator an email telling them that i plan to register as soon as the problem is fixed. That tutorial will be on wednesday sometime between the other things that day.

It feels really real now that i have my timetable, I cant wait for monday, but im scared as all hell too ^^

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Believe me, there is nothing to be scared about. I am just hoping I can be bothered to get up on Monday morning:p.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
em said:
how did you know one was two hrs and the other was one?
perhaps coz I did psych :p

lourai said:
Ooh and i have a lab in SB107...i assume sci building level one yes? its jsut finding the entry that worries me lol
Walking down the hill from the GH, you'll hit the chem building. Turn left and walk along the path, eventually you will come to another door. Take it, and you'll be in the SB foyer. There is a corridor straight to your left to 206 (first yr bio labs :D), then a coke machine, some benches, and then another corridor. Take the second corridor, and it will lead to 207.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Take the second corridor, and it will lead to 207.
But its 107 :\ So, is level 1 below level 2 or above? i remember our guide told us something strange about that on Monday. Lol...i am going to be so lost for some time....and eventually so fit.

You know, yesterday we started at the Achtumy (sp?) library and walked up toward the science area, then around, along the road, up some stairs, along some more....and youd never guess where we ended up...back at the library (we were looking for Basden :eek:) Eventually found it. And the construction i meant...its all around the life sciences area.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
god i cant believe how much trouble the first years are having getting their timetables together

we never had this kind of panic!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh i don't remember it really being like that either..but then my dad had done it all the year before so i knew about tutes and stuff

some of my friends did have issues though, it happens

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lourai*87 said:
But its 107 :\ So, is level 1 below level 2 or above? i remember our guide told us something strange about that on Monday. Lol...i am going to be so lost for some time....and eventually so fit.
Oh, sorry, I didn't even notice the '1'. Anyways, I say they've rooted the timetable, coz there is no first floor for the SB (freaked me out too!), the ground floor is 2. Bizarre, huh. Then the next level up (with the geology labs and stuff) is 3. Strange, strange place.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Where they keep abusive husbands chained up? (sorry, had a Desperate Housewives moment)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)