So what is everyone doing today? (1 Viewer)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i hope sam or juai is right. im going out. somewhere. XD

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm so ecstatic with my results, because ALL without exception are 80%+, and ALL my raw marks without exception were 70's, so I was dreading this day, but I'm very pleased and contented. I'm gonna wait for everyone to come home and then I can spill the good news! But I'm probably one of the later people to access their results as I had my little bro's presentation day this morning until 11.30, so didn't get on till 12:15!

metallicrap

HSC
working from 3-7:30, rushing home, having a shower and seeing which of my 4 options tonight is the easiest...

Gay Captain

HSC
I'd sleep (if I could) and then make preparations (many, many preparations) for another long, hard night on the internet waiting for the release of the University Admissions Index at 9am on the morrow.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
lmao haha alot of amusing comments...

Oh well, I did pretty good for hsc, I'm pretty amazed still at how my subjects turned out, right now I'm contemplating on whether to burn all my past books, textbooks and notes or placing them on bos.

Anyways, well, after doing a half-nighter last night, I'm just feeling sleepy all the time , oh well back to all the anime eps I missed XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)