So what position of authority are you in? (1 Viewer)

fakingtheday

HSC
As above.

I got vice-captain of Coonabarabran High School, which for me wasn't a bad achievement because as the story goes i was niether a football player or a teacher's kid. *dances a jig* So anyway tell me about it.

astro

HSC
i'm the slacker with zero school spirit who owes the school library five overdue books (in all possibility receiving an arvo for my laziness)...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i'm in year 12.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
astro said:
i'm the slacker with zero school spirit who owes the school library five overdue books (in all possibility receiving an arvo for my laziness)...
Slackers borrow books? Not 1 but 5 books?
That seems contradictive. =/

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm the strange kid who is coming 3rd to 1st in 8 of his units, does things around the school, but doesn't play any sport (i.e. football) inside school and hence it isn't even known I exist.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i got captain of East Hills Boys, and president of the SRC.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
i got prefect, and peer support leader in my year. only 16 prefect outa 140kids were chosen... lol half of us ar aribs.
i am the student, that plays all sports... well alot. League, Cricket, Touch, Rugby, AFL etc.
i also debate, and i am on of the smarter 1z in my year. so i am known by enough teachers. but they also know me for my smart ass mouth.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i am a prefect at Blakehurst High, i am president of interact (don't ask) and ahve been since the start of the year. and i am very well known in my grade for saying stupid comments that i do on purpose.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
oh and i was also the captain of our opens tennis team. i am also known for playing sports, but play better than they think i do. a strange thing at our school, like this was in year 11, but they thought that i was studying hardcore. and the reason i added this extra post was because i didn't know that people were entering sport stuf as well. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahah i was a prefect, but it was hardly a great "position of authority" we didn't do THAT much :p

7th Sign

HSC
im not in anything at my school not in any anti raciest commity and im not in that school captian stuff its just not me doing extra stuff for my school why would i it sucks.....im pretty well knows throught tha whole school for been a hard knt.....

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Vice-Captain, yo.

We don't apply for it. Year 10 & 11 plus teachers vote for whoever they want, and then the people that get elected sort out the hierachy. I threatened death to anyone who voted me captain :D.

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
Slide Rule said:
I'm the strange kid who is coming 3rd to 1st in 8 of his units, does things around the school, but doesn't play any sport (i.e. football) inside school and hence it isn't even known I exist.

yeah, (NERD)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Am in Year 11/12...yay, we can wear Year 12 badges now...but still haven't brought mine yet...hmmm....nah, I'm no prefect material, and it so happens I'm not one--wonder why that would be...anyway, most of my friends' friends are prefects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)