so who are you going to vote for at the federal election (1 Viewer)

what you gon' do now?

• liberal/national

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • labor

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • greens

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Generator

HSC
N/A
Given the first post, why have a number of you bothered with the pointless 'I do not know yet' posts? Was the need to respond so great that you had to let us know that you yourself do not know?

Democrats.

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz, I have to agree with the fact that he's more educated. I saw him on a one on one interview on TV, he can express himself very well indeed, good articulation. :)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
Given the first post, why have a number of you bothered with the pointless 'I do not know yet' posts? Was the need to respond so great that you had to let us know that you yourself do not know?

Democrats.
given the nature of the first post, why did you make that comment? was the need to comment just that great?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
am i the only one who finds it interesting that in the voting, labor outnumbers liberals almost 2:1, but in responses libs are ahead?

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
haha, maybe the libs are more vocal?

the liberal candidate in my seat is malcolm turnbull ,who got there after the whole pre-selection thing :p, so even if the thought ever crossed my mind, there's no way in hell i'm voting for liberal now.

i'm tossing up between labor and greens

btw, who will um... vote for?

Johnno_Tez

Not old enough to vote (for a few more months anyway, i'll miss this election) but I'll vote -

1 - Greens
2 - Labor
last - Liberal/national

Liberals should be shot, majority of them are conservative arseholes.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i always thought i would be a sensible voter.
however at the last election (was it local?), i went in, looked at the paper and thought 'oh shit i dont know who any of these people are' and voted on how good their name sounded.
however, for federals, i plan to put in a little more effort...im not sure who im voting for yet, but i know it wont be liberal..and im not too sure about labour at the moment...and i see voting for the others pretty much as a waste of time (ok, so im politically unaware of how the system works, but whats the point in voting for a minor party when theres no chance theyll get in?)...so its looking like labour...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
I was asked "who am I going to vote for at the election?," and my answer is "I don't know." Simple.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by big_ticket
that tells you alot about the self belief within the party in that seat.
im not sure what ur saying, i thought it was a safe labor seat

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
when is the election? because i still have to register

lengstar

HSC
gah i have to register so the fucking liberals don't get in again
not that it would matter if the general population voted as stupidly as they did last time

HSC
liberal!
who the F votes for the greens?!?!
if we're gonna be governed by the greens, we might as well start living in the jungle!
greens are dickheads and don't know what they're talking about!

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
The Greens have the influence in the Senate, they're just as relevant as the ALP or the Liberal/National parties.

However, the ALP is in a shambles. Latham is hopeless, and has nothing to offer the country. His budget reply was appauling! I want him to budget in my time wasted watching his reply in his next reply (*if* he gets there he will still be replying, yes) and give it back to me as a tax return. We NEED stability and Howard offers effective stability. If he wasnt doing a good job, how has he stayed in power?

Anyway, the point of this is I am for the Liberal/National Party simply because they have the most to offer the country. We do not need a change of leadership in mid-term as the Labour party would offer us.

ToO LaZy ^*: Refine your arguements and come back down to earth... whenever you're ready.

NB: I will now ignore extreme anti-Howard posts, as those that 'hate' Howard so much are just victims of popular culture and propaganda. Not to mention narrow minded... Think outside the square you live in fellas.

Last edited:
HSC
yes..i also agree that labor are hopeless..(more specifically- latham)
how can any australia trust a person that left Liverpool council in a $12 million debt?...if he couldn't run a local council...what makes you think that he can run australia?...

btw...green SUX!...i would elaborate, but i would take forever

lengstar

HSC
howard leads the stupid through stupidity and so the stupid follow because they are too dumb to see 5 ft in front of them and instead have him dangling 'look over there' distractions to get votes

Originally posted by lengstar
howard leads the stupid through stupidity and so the stupid follow because they are too dumb to see 5 ft in front of them and instead have him dangling 'look over there' distractions to get votes
Maybe so, but "Are You Dumb Enough To Vote Against National Security?"(tm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)