so who else got radiohead tickets??? (1 Viewer)

kazaa or something equally shit.

its a nice song, very rare live though because its a bastard to play. so is the trickster, which is why they never play it :(

guy

HSC
i wanna hear, optimistic, idoteque, life in a glass house (yeah!) you and whose army, street spirit, sit down stand up, exit music, electioneer, th ebends, anyone can play guitar,
whats the last song on theif? something about wolves. i really like that song

esquared

HSC
I got 4 seated WASTE tickets for first show (the parents want to go, hehe.. and i missed GA anyway) and a WASTE GA standing ticket to the 2nd show. I also bought a seated ticket to 2nd show before WASTE went on sale... middle of section 25... pretty poor seat but im sure itll sell out pretty soon and then I have 6 months to try and sell it.. im sure someone will want it.. i would if i didnt have one ;)

Maybe Ebay is a go once all the good seats have been sold off ;)

Anyway, I cant wait to hear idioteque, where i end and you begin, fake plastic trees, kid a, street spirit, lucky, and pretty much every other song :)

In one interview a bandmember whos name eludes me said theyll be mixing up the setlists a bit since its been six years *cough* follow me around *cough* big ideas *cough* the tourist *cough unveil a new song to us!

follow me around would be fucking sweeeet.
so would nude.

fuck im excited.
if they take requests at the last melbourne show i will be screaming my lungs out from the front row :D

esquared

HSC
Im an Ent Cent GA virgin... whats i need to do to get against the barricade? Ie which door do I queue up in, how early, etc?

i wanna be against the barricade in between thom and johnny! maybe a little closer to the middle ;)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Mixing it up? Interesting.

I'd also like to see stuff like Blow Out or Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, although they haven't played either for about seven years.. (And yeah, something unreleased like Follow Me Around or Big Boots would rule. :p)

And incidentally, another album track never played live is Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors. Morning Bell/Amnesiac too, but that's a technicality. Sulk was played very rarely (About three times?) live.

esquared

HSC
at the same time, i would nt be suprised to see them pull out some rarities for us poor aussies!

nonetheless its a radiohead gig, you can't go wrong! (unless maybe they play all the Pablo Honey songs and then leave with no encore...)

now that you mention it, the accousting Motion picture sountrack with the third verse WOULD be pretty cool :p

Originally posted by zoodboog
and b-sides rarely get played live, so don't even bother with The Trickster etc, Talk Show Host is just about the only one that gets played regularly
lol have they even played it live more than once?
i know they wouldnt play it, but shit i would like to hear it live

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by zoodboog
oh as if they would ever play Pulk/Pull live. thats like asking them to play Treefingers or Citizen Insane live, let's be realistic. and b-sides rarely get played live, so don't even bother with The Trickster etc, Talk Show Host is just about the only one that gets played regularly
I was saying that it had never been played live, not that I wanted to see it played live..

That could be the 'eevil' gig.. They walk out, PA plays Fitter Happier and Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors, three PH songs followed by their walking off stage after Thom says Goodnight Sydton, there will be no encores..

Besides, the ultimate rarity would be... Give It Up. :D

Last edited:

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by BallymcBallTits
aahaha
GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP UP UP!
GIVE IT UP! OOOH
UP UP UP UP UP UP UP GIVE IT UP
hahAHHAHA
And people think it's ironic to have them performing 'Creep'.. Maybe so, but nothing compared to the sheer hillarity that is Give It Up.

haha if they do requests on the last melbourne show, i'll yell out "give it up" just to see the looks on their faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)