So who is enrolling on firday? (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

Who is enrolling into IT?

i hope to god you dont make my day busy! heeh

arn_e

HSC
i am!!!

damm cant wait

i wonder if it lives up to the hype

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
hahbahah lol mark(tactic) would be issuing your IT(labs) access so be nice to hiM!!!

T

tactic

are you serious?????????
i am going to have all of them coming to my desk??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

tactic

lol...
i'll be on lunch from 1pm to 2pm haha you guys are gonna have to wait cos the desk wont be open when i am gone :)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Don't they usually have some guy sitting at a desk outside of the interface room downstairs? Usually Matt does it :p

T

tactic

woohoo sbg tells me i will be doing my normal job at my desk someone else will be down there.. they told me to wear the BOS shirt tho.. so i will haha.

Matt doesnt work there anymore, he'll be doing the same thing as me.. Matts replacement is a guy called Leon

T

tactic

lol..
only one guy came up and asked me a lot of questions about IT accounts and policies

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
do we have to enrol?

and IT chicks, i love IT chicks. ohhhh i love sophie, how hot is she?? she saved my life once, i was skating towards broadway, and i continued through an intersection(coz i was late for work). a car almost hit me - and when i walked back to the sidewalk, she told me, "you better watch yourself"

jayz

walking
...one comment on enrolment, it was TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Long!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)