Originally posted by j-belle
you're joking right?
Lexi also said: "Like I'd have been invited"

but it's in white :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
That was a surreptitious beg for confirmation of whether or not I count as a VIP. :)
I don't think you are... VIP :confused:

Huy

HSC
N/A
That doesn't make you a VIP (being mod). :p

Maybe it does, I wouldn't know. Hehehe!

Huy

HSC
N/A
No, it doesn't.

We can only hope it'll be before University begins? Maybe not -- there's a lot of preparation work that needs to be done in terms of university offers, getting yourself sorted out, adjusting, orientation week, meeting new people, and so on.

Maybe Mid 2004? :eek: :(

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Or mid semester? Oh, wait, no...exams. To be honest there doesn't seem to be a point to it anymore. BUT it would still be a welcome (if pointless) gathering.

Huy

HSC
N/A
That'll be a long wait, for BOS Members -- I think we're losing our numbers, post-HSC. Nobody seems to be visiting as frequently as they had, during the year (for good reason, it's Christmas, and they've finished school).

There doesn't really seem to be a point, but I would like to meet other members - not at a dance party, but in a casual setting/environment. Just your average 'Internet meet' or social gathering. :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Well, there are n00bs starting to come in. I think the primary flood is February though, when the teachers all come back and write the URL on their [black/white]boards. :)

Anyway, if you don't care how old the members you meet are, there will be plenty of n00bs to hit on Huy. ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
I'm not going to be hitting on the newbies Lexicographer! :rolleyes:

Maybe I will, and maybe I won't. Chances are, I won't. :p

I agree though, with your 'flood' comment - we'll see a massive influx of newcomers to BOS in Term 1, 2004. :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Probably not, Lexicographer. Unless the party is alcohol-free (which it wont be),

I plan on leaving BOS anyway (if you haven't already heard, but I'm sure you already knew that, as I may have mentioned it on MSN once or twice to you). I suspect that one of the team will email or (maybe) ring me, since I ordered a BOS t-shirt many weeks ago (in preparation for Ambition itself).

I don't know, to be honest. But what I do know is, I won't be here next year, (if I hang around, it'll be for a few days in January, but no later than February itself).

I am 60 posts away from 6000, so that's a good time to leave, with a nice and even postcount.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
since I ordered a BOS t-shirt many weeks ago (in preparation for Ambition itself)
mm what's happening with the Tshirts? i ordered mine a few weeks ago. 2 months i think.... i havent heard anything from them. theyre probably waiting for more orders so they do it in bulk :rolleyes: but yeah ! can someone tell me whats happenieng? PS i want a mouse pad too :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)