So..who thinks they shouldnt have even TRIED doing bio? (1 Viewer)

rissa_101

i dont know why i bothered kidding myself that i could even muster up some 60-70 mark....its just not going to happen and its gunna kill all my other hard work :( not happy jan

HSC
rissa_b said:
i dont know why i bothered kidding myself that i could even muster up some 60-70 mark....its just not going to happen and its gunna kill all my other hard work :( not happy jan
I think I did ok in the multiple choice and the short answer sections. Some questions I didn't know. I am so glad that they asked a lot of stuff about pathogens because I am very good at that. I used H5N1 (Bird Flu) a lot, as I have done a lot of extra-curricula reading and researching of it.

As for the OPTION (i.e. Human Story), I didn't do that well in, I answered just two parts of it, question C and question D (i) I think. I'm not that good in regards to the human story, mainly because the class rushed through it (literally within 2 weeks). Also I am not really that interested in The Human Story, I'm quite bored with this evolution crap. I would have rathered done biochemistry after looking at the questions they were asked.

spackness

HSC
i only saw one question on pathogens and that was define the term pathogen...what else was there...didnt know we needed examples?

HSC
spackness said:
i only saw one question on pathogens and that was define the term pathogen...what else was there...didnt know we needed examples?
A pathogen is an infectious disease. So you could have used the term pathogen in many of the questions. The flu question (such as subsiquent complications), the cow question regarding the national identification register.

console

it was pretty easy actually....especially communication LOL....de last question in part 2 (8 marks) was pretty fuked...i fink u had to talk about EVERYTHING....immunity, wat a mutation and mutagen is, wat happens when de antigen goes into de bloodstream...

all in all it wasnt too bad :D:D

console

the cow question was to do with quarrantine....if u talked about that u'd full marks...wat it is, how it works etc..

console

ummmmm 4 pathogens, i said bacteria, they hav no internal membranes, n viruses, they can duplicate with other host cells....not hard..

spackness

HSC
oh ok cool...yep thats fine then...i thoguth maybe i had missed a page sumwhere that sked for mor stuff specifically on pathogens where u had to give an example of a contemporary issue...PHEW!!!

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
cow question

console "the cow question was to do with quarrantine....if u talked about that u'd full marks...wat it is, how it works etc.. "

the NLIS tags have nothing to do with quarantine. they are used throughout australia to trace the location of the cattle and therefore trace the origin of diseases such as BSE and stuff like that?

how do you figure it has anything to do with quarantine?

falltopieces

HSC
shortycooper said:
console "the cow question was to do with quarrantine....if u talked about that u'd full marks...wat it is, how it works etc.. "

the NLIS tags have nothing to do with quarantine. they are used throughout australia to trace the location of the cattle and therefore trace the origin of diseases such as BSE and stuff like that?

how do you figure it has anything to do with quarantine?
yeah that question was tricky. I decided not to talk about quarantine >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)