SO who wants to go 2 Monash?????? (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

Man thats freaky! That couldve been any of the Unis in Sydney such as UNSW, Sydney, UTS, Macquarie, UWS etc etc...... looks like ill have 2 carry a piece 2 uni with me....... for "protection"

But Monash is a kick ass uni, trust those damn AZNs to shoot it up!

Christine

beige member
HSC
hey i'd watch if i was u - most pple don't take to racism too kindly....

B

Bambul

I think he just mispelt Earthlings as AZNs. ;)

And before I get spammed, I was only j/k, I agree completely with Christine. The shooter could have been of any race, religion, gender, species, height, sexual preference or shoe size.

Though I must say, after I found out that it happened in an economics tutorial I was really careful walking into my economics tutorial the next day at uni... :eek:

bex

HSC
i wouldnt take him too seriously... poops up there IS asian...

But i also agree with what the 2 of you have said... nut bags come from all races..

p00_p00

Originally posted by bex
i wouldnt take him too seriously... poops up there IS asian...

But i also agree with what the 2 of you have said... nut bags come from all races..

Poops??????? Grrrrrrrrrrr

Geez i wonda how u knew???? Would my avator give it away??? I am astounded in how many ppl dont know wat flag it is and they usually tell me off as bein racsit: well the remarks were racist but all in fun and if ne1 who knows me would tell u i dont h8 AZNs (...... i h8 white ppl and blacks....... jk :p :p :p )

bex

HSC
Haha i thought 'Poops' had a nice ring to it! You know, like Coops or Hoops!? lol...

Hey loser..as for me knowing youre asian....

YOU TOLD ME :rolleyes: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)