So who's utterly screwed for maths? (1 Viewer)

clry

HSC
Mother fuckety fuck fuck. Trig identities? :L

Psychology

HSC
Let's say, you fuck up trials and then ace your HSC all 90+, how much hope do you have in getting a good UAI?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I shall be screwed next year. But this year I can sit tight, eat chips while you HSCers do your HSC.

horsefreak

HSC
assuming i screw up maths 4u,
theres hope lol for doing relatively well in hsc ?

Psychology

HSC
Man I'm fucking nervous. I have been doing OK in all my subject all year, except maths and chem which I fucked up due to laziness. Not much has changed during this trial...

Ah man~ Stress -_-

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Any advice to a Year 11 on how to avoid your current positions?

Psychology

HSC
Any advice to a Year 11 on how to avoid your current positions?
Don't play games. Don't fuck around.

Focus on study. Don't set exceptions like 5 hours of study a day.
Do just 1 hour a day, without stress from day 1, and you'll breeze through the HSC. If you're lazy then you'll be as stressed as I am when you just can't ignore reality. It's do or die for me in the HSC now.

Mysterious you sound like your on the same boat?

Gigacube

HSC
Sometimes I am thankful for not accelerating.
Yes, sometimes I dislike that I accelerated as you do more work than other people in your year sometimes but accelerating does pay off. You start to understand what study techniques work best for you, how to plan a great response plus you can go down to 8 units the next year.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yes, sometimes I dislike that I accelerated as you do more work than other people in your year sometimes but accelerating does pay off. You start to understand what study techniques work best for you, how to plan a great response plus you can go down to 8 units the next year.
I now understand why Preliminary is in place.

Gigacube

HSC
I now understand why Preliminary is in place.
Yeah, get as much practice as you can in preliminary. Start learning to plan your response to questions based on the key word. It's also a good idea to view the marking criteria to get an understanding of what you have to write in order to gain full marks. Planning your time during an exam is important too.

clry

HSC
So obviously I'm aiming for a band 6 in 2u maths. What mark do you guys would be on track for that in the CSSA trial? If that makes any sense at all..

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I better get cracking then. Good luck HSCers with trials. I hope the coin will flip in your favour. Goodnight humans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)