So wot do u guys perceive as 'hot'?? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Pierotte said:
Its like some people are nice and confident and make good eye contact in a way that just puts you at ease.
I tend to be attracted to them.
oh shit yeah! a guy who is confident immmediately attracts me! they dont even have to be good looking, but confidence it definently hawt!

niteshade1312

HSC
Yes, well.. I prefer the cute and gorgeous type- The golden brown, green eyes and smile that makes you melt..

Oh.. and they have a personality.. hate guys that don't talk, I'd rather talk to a brick wall

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
natural...for girls and guys....otherwise i don't like clowns..make up isnt forever...these are fake things...a potentially serious partner isnt going to sleep on with their make up..you have to be able to look at their own face and appreciate it.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
My perception of a 'hot' guy would have to be...blue/green eyes, blondish/lightly coloured hair, tall (6ft and over) - I love it how tall guys can pick you up so easily, no hairy chest (YES!), clean shaven, athletic with toned arms mmmmm.... and abs are good too.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
My perception of a 'hot' guy would have to be...blue/green eyes, blondish/lightly coloured hair, tall (6ft and over) - I love it how tall guys can pick you up so easily, no hairy chest (YES!), clean shaven, athletic with toned arms mmmmm.... and abs are good too.
That sounds hot too.

HSC
apart from personality the one thing i love in girls in terms of appearence is tanned skin, darkish hair and blue or green eyes; although blondes are hot too i think i dont really give a shit about hair colour too be honest. oh yes and aussie girls = hot

Last edited:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
thats too hard of a question, hot isnt any one definable thing...actually i dont think hot can be accurately defined past the simple and general: attractive

that said, there are ways to rate what is hot and what isnt

the best system i know of to rate simple looks is the 5 star system

you, would not get any higher than a 3 in this system, and extreme babes like Scarlett Johansson might just scrape a 5

where as your standard girl usually gets a 2, and girls who are attractive get a 3 i.e cute face, good body, nice rack, nice ass so on, and so on
Wait, what do you need for a 5?

capsicum

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i like my men to be tall, brown hair, green eyes, tan, a bit rough around the edges (looks wise), and with muscly arms...*drool* well that pretty much sums up my boyfriend but he is damn sexy and i love him :)
SmokedSalmon said:
i second these descriptions. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)