• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I haven't even checked how my team went... well, off I go. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Go SBS! They can afford 2x ECL matches a week... which isn't good cos I have tests now, but eh? :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
fwoa i didnt know they were gonna show matches on wed mornings. good on ya sbs. whats the tip for gunners vs inter? 2 - 1 to inter.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ROFL! (Gunners to finally "Win" at home?) :p

More like 1-0... wait that mean I think they'll win <insert puzzled look> Well Inter haven't got any regular stikers after bye bye Crespo, Vieri out and Recoba also out. :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Swoopin' their defender for strikers... I remember Sunderland did that one week (before relegation)... after a defender got a double in one game (for the other team) :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
3 - 0 to inter, some 18 yr old nigerian kid was ripping up the gunners defense. i might have to watch it tonight on sbs to see how badly they went.

^___^
HSC
that nigerian kid is Martin...

he is awesome player...been playing first team for inter since late last season...scored against AC in the second leg

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hmmm what a bright start arsenal have had... continuing their trend in champions league... and Man utd: 5-0 hahahaha go you good thing (even if its only Pananinanainithanaikos). any1 want 2 bet what will the score b at old trafford this weekend?

and there are heaps of those brilliant speedy young players around now... ronaldo at man utd, martins at inter, kaka at milan...

HSC
MAAAAAAAN! Did you guys watch Real vs marseilles?!? FAR OUT WHATA GAME... man that's what you call real madrid...sorry thats what you call SOCCER. I thought i was watching highlights at first but man they were just attacking left right n centre. Beckham's precise crossings, carlos' magnificent shot and zizou's brilliant moves.. OH OUTSTANDING WORK!!! *breathe*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arsenal at the peak of their European game, again. :p
Real Madrid need to go poachin' in the Italian leagues for defenders... and Carlos isn't even a defender, he spend more time in the other half of the pitch. :p

^___^
HSC
carlos spends more time thinking how to run pass the other defender more than thinking how to win a ball....

pfft, arsenal...let hope Man United will be careful and kill them this wkend...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arsenal should have an upper edge against Man Utd because of the thrashin' from Inter (motivation) and Man Utd squad is quite depleted (or comparatively).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)