• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
nah, Henry by far is the least arrogrant player in EPL along with Silvestre...when was the last time u hear Silvestre or Henry complaint?

i like henry cos he is a good player without doubt and cos of his sportsmanship...

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Originally posted by ...
nah, Henry by far is the least arrogrant player in EPL along with Silvestre...when was the last time u hear Silvestre or Henry complaint?

i like henry cos he is a good player without doubt and cos of his sportsmanship...
Yeah he's a mad striker, real quick and athletic but you can't say he's not arrogant. It's in his blood!

I think you need a bit of arrogance to be a good player. The French and Italians have got a bit too much and where did that get em in the world cup.

But so do the Brazilians.... :p

^___^
HSC
i rate henry as the best striker(in terms of form) in europe along with Shvenkcko...(watever u spelt that name)

fast, good agility, good ball control, nice finish...technique = excellent...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Fools, the lot of ya! Henry complains every day. if he falls over on the field and doesnt get a free kick he threatens to walk off the pitch claiming racism ( he did that last year, saying boo hoo, the crowds talking to me i dont wanna play) he thinks he is the most important person in the world and thinks he's the damn best. hes an all round arrogant knob ( eg screaming in defenders face when they won UCL match last week).

Silvestre doesnt complain cos hes at a champion club, but as for the lot of u thinking he isnt as arrogant, well..u must be as blind as wenger not seeing all those fouls his teams commit * Ay ay knudge knudge*

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
i rate henry as the best striker(in terms of form) in europe along with Shvenkcko...(watever u spelt that name)

fast, good agility, good ball control, nice finish...technique = excellent...
You mean the best after heskey right, surely, theres no way he could be overlooked.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Am i on a different planet. Pires is definately the noted arsenal diver along with ashley cole, but i'll be damned if im gonna sit here while henry is praised, he has no place within these walls.

He's a big.......wait a minute, is this henry on this forum right now, is that why ur name is just dots so ppl dont find out. Im onto u mr T henry, no wunder ur defending urself, wot other explanation could there be?????

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Lol. I believe you, but really sticking up for henry, geez people have been killed for less...hmmm.. that gives me an idea. Honestly if more people knew you liked henry thered be a lynch mob after you.
What's next, you like keown.

^___^
HSC
nah, the reason why i like Man Utd was watching:

gigg's goal against arsenal in the FA '99 semi-final
beckham's goal against Wimbledon '93
scholes as a player, he is awesome, still remember that volley he did off Beck's corner
the treble in '99 where they almost lost...

oh, and i forgot, Cantona's kick!!!

thats the same with me "admiring" henry...nowdays, soccer passion is greater than b4, but ppl are not appreciating it as much...and thats kinda killing it...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I dunno whether the passion is greater today, i reckon more players are spoilt brats these days.

Some bloody good moments you mention to, i remember all of them vividly.

I reckon probably the best premier league game ive seen was Leicester v Bolton on 2001/2002. It was either 2-2 or 3-2 but in terms of exitment in the last few moments and end to end play, nothing beats it (except UCL99 man u of course).
Another good recent moment was bergkamps goal against arsenal- still dont know how he did it

^___^
HSC
me great moments in modern era was tottenham vs man utd in white hart lane..

half time, spurs 3-0 Man utd

we came back 5-3

ahh, the memories...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
are we critising henry's football skills or his attitude/personality? in terms of his skill, he is class. How many other players in the premiership can do what he does. He keeps the defense honest, cuts through gaps which werent gaps in the first place and is a decent finisher. His attitude on the other hand is pathetic, especially his feigning of injuries. Its a good thing wenger turned him from fullback to striker, he would of been a waste like he was in italy.

speaking of classic matches this season so far, Wolves Vs Leicester a few weeks ago. Leicester was leading 3 - 0 after 30 mins or some crap, then wolves come back scoring all 4 goals after the 50th minute, and the winner didnt come till the 86th minute.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Henry is actually pretty good, actually the only quality player in the whole Arsenal squad. Without Henry, Arsenal might as well just stand in front of their own goals all day, because they won't score. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)