Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
There are reportz sayin that Sol Campbell iz set to leave Arsenal...? And Newcastle iz likely to sign him.

I don't understand why Real Madrid need so many forwardz.

^___^
HSC
madrid's transfer of robinho is not official yet
the brazilian football association did not allow the international transfer because madrid did not pay the full buy out clause (that is, they still have to pay the 40% robinho personally forfeited) . So at the moment, ronbinho is still a Santos player

Newcastle signed craig moore, more of a bench player i reckon.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I think Moore might start in central defense with Boumsong perhaps.

T

timbk2

Moore's 29 now.. so he aint TOO old i guess.. most people say players hit their prime at 28-29.

Its the other players who are a worry... eg. Vidmar, Muscat, Popo.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:
the brazilian football association did not allow the international transfer because madrid did not pay the full buy out clause (that is, they still have to pay the 40% robinho personally forfeited) . So at the moment, ronbinho is still a Santos player

Itz a done deal, Robinho will just be presented near the end of August.
The partiez have agreed on a fee, so the deal will go through.

niall045

HSC
... said:

Its official on the real madrid site. i was aware of the CBF issue but this was announced after all that, after they said they signed him the first time.

^___^
HSC
yeah, now it is official
but ever since madrid "claimed" they've signed him, there was still issues to be resolved

and ogm, c.ronaldo to sign an extra 5yrs
<33333

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
@ A-League Jerseys - so much for cleansing Australian football of ethnic history. The orange strip is derived from the Dutch influence on Queensland football. I don't know when, but I'm positive there was a Brisbane Holland team in the Queensland Premier League.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Itz been a month already...? Where did Frankie go...? :p
17 days was good enough for me. I'll put him up for another two weeks if Chelsea beat us in the 2nd round of the Premiership.

This new one describes the current mood alot better for me ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
17 days was good enough for me. I'll put him up for another two weeks if Chelsea beat us in the 2nd round of the Premiership.

This new one describes the current mood alot better for me ;)
Letz hope you won't be pullin out midway through the deal again next time. :cool:

Meanwhile:

# Arsenal have agreed a £4m deal to sign Uruguayan keeper Sebastian Viera, while the Gunners are set to pay £3m for Bastia midfielder Alex Song after his recent trial with the club

# Chelsea are ready to pull the plug on their bid to sign Lyon midfielder Michael Essien

# Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack is poised to sign a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United in January

# Manchester United are to make a £9m bid for Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack, while United defender Phil Neville is set for a £3.5m move to Middlesbrough

# Manchester United will sell Phil Neville, Kleberson and Louis Saha in order to raise the £11m needed to sign Michael Owen

Fuck I don't know what I'll do if we can get Ballack fo 9mil.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:
do what a man do when he is happy
Hahaha

Well Owen definitely seemz like he'll go, I think Arsenal would certainly suit him. But they keep sayin Man U will get him.
I don't particularly want Owen to come az I want Saha to fulfil hiz pricetag.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
so man utd get ballack for 9mil ..chelsea get essien for 24mil.... hmmmm

anyways dont need owen.... use the money for ballack if necessary.... dont. need. owen.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
If Owen does go, you would think Saha would leave aye? I cant really see the striking rotation working otherwise.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
copious said:
If Owen does go, you would think Saha would leave aye? I cant really see the striking rotation working otherwise.
I think Saha would leave if that happened. I think we should just keep Saha and buy Ballack...but I think we could possibly sell Saha, Phil Neville and Kleberson to try and land both Ballack and Owen.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Err... Ballack has another 2 years on his contract. I don't see why Bayern will sell him for any less than about £20m. Even £20m would be a bargain when you consider the fact that Lyon is pricing the arguably less complete CM Essien at £32m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)