Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Nah I don't think so. Arsenal + Milan are surely the 2 top teams in Europe with the most solidarity. Players are very loyal to the cause and actually love their club. It's really good to see.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Holy moly, the BIG one coming this Sunday.

Fuck me I'm pumped for this, gonna get all my Arse and Manyoo loving mates over for this. Start the drinking around 8ish, warm-up with the Saints-Brum game and be at our rowdiest by the time the Manyoo match starts. I don't really give a shit about Uni the next day, all my assignments are being done beforehand!!

Hopefully we'll see some more major biff again this time around, with Ruud,Vieira,Keano,Smiffy,Lehmann and co there's gonna be some firey shit thrown everywhere.

I'm predicting a draw,with stop-start tense as fuck football, but heaps of dangerous challenges and aggro to keep us into the game. I've never seen a boring Arsenal-Manyoo game so this Sunday has a lot to live up to.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
did anyone see the saviola goal?

hahaha arsenal drew 2 all

Edit: i dun think liverpool will make it thru, monaco and depor will just get in ahead i reckon

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Holy fuck, listen to this classic Manyoo song. To the tune of Eamon "Fuck It". Ima be playing this long and hard on Sunday. Would make you piss yourself.

Manyoo song

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Holy moly, the BIG one coming this Sunday.

Fuck me I'm pumped for this, gonna get all my Arse and Manyoo loving mates over for this. Start the drinking around 8ish, warm-up with the Saints-Brum game and be at our rowdiest by the time the Manyoo match starts. I don't really give a shit about Uni the next day, all my assignments are being done beforehand!!

Hopefully we'll see some more major biff again this time around, with Ruud,Vieira,Keano,Smiffy,Lehmann and co there's gonna be some firey shit thrown everywhere.

I'm predicting a draw,with stop-start tense as fuck football, but heaps of dangerous challenges and aggro to keep us into the game. I've never seen a boring Arsenal-Manyoo game so this Sunday has a lot to live up to.
LoL Viera is very doubtful fo the game.
And last yr's game between them was very boring. Just hope it won't be another one of those.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
fuckin stupid hsc exams! coz of maths that day (monday) i cant stay up...well i could prolly, but i wouldn't make it to skool either ;)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Shmacka said:
Viera isnt playing. And last years only got exciting at the end. Chaos. And then the missing charges. Man Wenger must have sucked alot of dick to get them off those charges

What? The most severe penalties in English football history? All for a few handbags?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i was happy seein rio gone, but i am biased, i do go for Leeds too :p

of course, without being biased, its tough on a professionals career

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
2nite...well, 2morow morning i guess :p game, BIG one, manyoo verse arse

what will the score be? how many send offs? yellows cards? first scorer? ne1 care to divulge their superior intelligence on this subject n enlighten us :D

T

timbk2

go manu! .. i usualy dont support them, but i wanted them to beat arsenal.

i sitll think arseanal will win again this season, but this loss makes the title race all the more intersting... rather than all but over after 10 games.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Good game, marred by the fact that Man U have Riley in their pockets. Lessee...

Van Nistelrooy stamping Cole (if I recall correctly, Vieira was sent off last season for MISSING Van Nistelrooy). Riley's verdict=Not guilty

Nevilles, especially Gary giving Reyes the booting of a lifetime. Riley's verdict= 1 yellow card a piece, but I think a red was in order for Gary

Ferdinand knocking over Ljungberg, red card offence. Riley's verdict= Not guilty

Sol Campbell pulling out of a tackle on Rooney, who goes to ground anyway. Riley's Verdict= Guilty

Utter rubbish, I realise this sort of thing happens all the time, but Riley's a repeat offender and the FA needs to look into getting rid of him.

In the meantime.. seems the Milan derby was a rather disappointing affair, 0-0 the result. Scheva vs Adriano indeed..

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
actually i think vieira was sent off after a tussle with vanny...

you dont happen to support Arsenal do you Jim :D

and good on roney, nevre knew he had it in him ;)

Ris

rooney is becomming a heal in Wenger's side he scored the final goal in Arsenals previous defeat in the leauge when Everton won 3-1 i was hoping man U won as it closes the leauge up and puts doubt in Arsenal lol thats what I need from a Chelsea view was a pretty good game but

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
jim_green said:
Good game, marred by the fact that Man U have Riley in their pockets. Lessee...

Van Nistelrooy stamping Cole (if I recall correctly, Vieira was sent off last season for MISSING Van Nistelrooy). Riley's verdict=Not guilty

Nevilles, especially Gary giving Reyes the booting of a lifetime. Riley's verdict= 1 yellow card a piece, but I think a red was in order for Gary

Ferdinand knocking over Ljungberg, red card offence. Riley's verdict= Not guilty

Sol Campbell pulling out of a tackle on Rooney, who goes to ground anyway. Riley's Verdict= Guilty

Utter rubbish, I realise this sort of thing happens all the time, but Riley's a repeat offender and the FA needs to look into getting rid of him.

In the meantime.. seems the Milan derby was a rather disappointing affair, 0-0 the result. Scheva vs Adriano indeed..

In the 2002/3 season Riley gave Manyoo 6 penalties in 4 games at Old Trafford. The cunt.

A nice look at the horror van Nistelrooy tackle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)