Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
ah good old chelsea fans, funny how so many new chelsea fans have come out of the woodwork after roman took over eh?

not calling you plastic or anything :)

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
lol, just ask around here (or check out the old Soccer thread). I was a Chelsea fan long ago...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
seems to be alot of Arsenal fans here.. surprising really.. considering how many people follow Man Utd..

the whole Inter fans thing intrigues me also. I see many more Inter jersey's around the place than Milan ones. This is strange, as Inter haven't won anything except a UEFA cup or two (that no one really cares about) for at least a decade, whereas Milan have been basking in glory for a year or so now.. But to be honest i prefer it this way.. i'd rather not be 'one of the crowd' - ie. a follower of the Juve's and the Madrid's... Milan have always had the best style and thats what makes them the most entertaining team to watch.. (IMO)

And on the topic of CL, im looking forward to Milans games against Carol :)D) Poborsky's Sparta Praha (Prague).. should be a walk in the park.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
roma play a pretty good brand of football too, but i hate totti so i'm delighted when they lose.

milan and juve are all class right throughout their squads, gonna be tough to beat juve in the CL this season.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
west ham will be a european force....one.....day. defoe,carrick,anton ferdinand!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Good ol' reliable England keepers... up with the best of them ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Are you serious? I reckon Lehman will help our cause in terms of Arsenal more than James... I mean the more experience he gets the less likely he is to crack.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Stuart Taylor (the Reserve keeper) isn't all that bad. lol, didn't they loan their second keeper :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Maybe Bolton are relapsin' into the we're-goin'-to-get-relegated mindset... :p

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
Are you serious? I reckon Lehman will help our cause in terms of Arsenal more than James... I mean the more experience he gets the less likely he is to crack.
as opposed to Lehman where the more experience he gets the more likely he is to crack :D

^___^
HSC
ahaha

i swear Lehmann is a girl

like u go for a high ball..and as soon as someone from the other team jumps with him to win the ball, he drops it and gets all touchy and stuff

just look at the Philips incident...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I know, comparisons were made between Lehman and Howard... except Howard just pretended it was nothing and was professional. It's always Arsenal and their attention seekin' antics :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
howard looks pretty solid. he came out of no where and i think he's performed alot better than barthez did when he first joined.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
He didn't really come out of nowhere. He was receiving rave reviews by everyone in the US, and was the third keeper behind Rover and Tottenham keepers. But he does look solid, even when the defense isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)