soccer!! (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
hahahhaa this chic has put me down to play SOCCER this year. in a actual comp.

so, i need some help boys.

teach me the rules, wat position is the least in the spot light, and tell me how 2 fake an injury so i can get out of this..... or i have to LEARN THIS PROPERLY..

hint: explain like ur talking to a 5 yr old. i hav watched this with boys so many times and they explain it, but i still cant get it
thanks

slip

HSC
haha unlucky... its kinda hard to explain over the net, the best way to learn is jsut to go and practice it...

bascially you wanna put the ball in the net using any part of your body but your hands(arms).

if the ball goes out along the side lines its a throw in to the team that didnt touch it last.

if the ball goes out the back its a goal kick if it came off the attacking team, and a corner if it came off the defending team. on a goal kick only the goalie and one other player are allowed in the 18 yard box. once the ball is kicked neither team can touch it till it is out of the 18yard box.

you cant slide tackle from behind, and you cant tackle with your studs in the air(sole of the boot facing up)

um porbably the hardest rule is the offside rule. basically when recieving the ball you must have at least 2 opponents (goalie and defender) closer to the opposition goal then you (only applies when you are in the attacking half). you cant be offside if the ball is passed backwards.

um thats all i can think of/be bothered writing. hope it helps.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
tell me how 2 fake an injury so i can get out of this..... or i have to LEARN THIS PROPERLY..
Just watch Robert Pires in any Arsenal game. He will give you a perfect example of how to dive and fake an injury :p

Pepani

Jixxt Designer
HSC
Just go for the ball and kick it into the other teams net...and don't use your arms/hands.
Best way to fake an injury... if u get a tackle, just stay down and pretend ur hurt.

Goodluck.

Soccer/Futebol is the best sport ever, so you'll learn to love the game in no time at all. :) :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
matt#1 said:
Just watch Robert Pires in any Arsenal game. He will give you a perfect example of how to dive and fake an injury :p
better yet, watch van nistelrooy ...
on another note ... if u wanna be cool call it football, not soccer

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
... said:
yea, cos pires is shit

u can't learn jack from him cept how to fix your hair during the game
LMAO!! nice one

snowblack

bleh
HSC
matt#1 said:
hello...rivaldo in world cup 2002 match against turkey...thats a lesson on how not to fake an injury :p

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
football ay? the boys told me the dif between soccer n footy n sed dont call it footy cus thats afl rugby etc... and i was gettin 2 confused.

im not planning on being tackled so i need an injury that can occur while i dont ahve the ball... bee sting perhaps? lol

^___^
HSC
those "boys" live in a hole

tell them to go oversea and ask what is football

rugby is rugby
afl is afl
rugby union is rugby union

football is neither one of those...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
... said:
those "boys" live in a hole

tell them to go oversea and ask what is football

rugby is rugby
afl is afl
rugby union is rugby union

football is neither one of those...
i no. i got so confused cos of that. i lived in england 4 awhile while growing up and the diff names 4 the same game confuzzled me deeply.

^___^
HSC
if you live in england, how the hell can you not understand how the world game works!!!

they breathe on football over there don't they

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i used 2 live there. when i was a lil girl who refused 2 wear pants and only wore dresses cos a girl in preskool told me if i wore pants i would bcome a boy.

so i was the biggest girly girl. i refused 2 talk 2 boys incase i became 1. it was a phobia. (stupid preskool) i knew they played footy on the play ground etc..... but i refused 2 let their world become a part of mine....

in case i became a boy

matt#1

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
i used 2 live there. when i was a lil girl who refused 2 wear pants and only wore dresses cos a girl in preskool told me if i wore pants i would bcome a boy.

so i was the biggest girly girl. i refused 2 talk 2 boys incase i became 1. it was a phobia. (stupid preskool) i knew they played footy on the play ground etc..... but i refused 2 let their world become a part of mine....

in case i became a boy
ok :confused: ...but seriously, just give it a go. You may even find that you like it.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
that jst ment, i never tried 2 get it while i was there.
im gonna try this time. i hav 2. my matey troy is assistant coach and he is makin me!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
that jst ment, i never tried 2 get it while i was there.
im gonna try this time. i hav 2. my matey troy is assistant coach and he is makin me!
it seriously is the best game though. I think anyone could like it if they gave it a chance.

jedp

slip said:
um porbably the hardest rule is the offside rule. basically when recieving the ball you must have at least 2 opponents (goalie and defender) closer to the opposition goal then you (only applies when you are in the attacking half). you cant be offside if the ball is passed backwards.
and u cant be offside from a throw in.

this game is the best in the world and would be even greater if the players toughen up and stopped faking injuries to get free kicks!

fine ambiguity

almost there
HSC
beccaxx said:
hahahhaa this chic has put me down to play SOCCER this year. in a actual comp.

so, i need some help boys.

teach me the rules, wat position is the least in the spot light, and tell me how 2 fake an injury so i can get out of this..... or i have to LEARN THIS PROPERLY..

hint: explain like ur talking to a 5 yr old. i hav watched this with boys so many times and they explain it, but i still cant get it
thanks
... yeeeep... you just keep challenging those gender stereotypes, you're doing such a good job...

/sarcasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)