Social change theories!!! (1 Viewer)

buzz222

HSC
Hey guys.
i was wondering if anyone can help me with the social change theories in social and cultural change and continuity? Our focus country is Indonesia and we have to relate one to it and our teacher isnt very helpful and we had to find the information ourselves.
Can anyone help me???
Thank you!!

yoyo_87

HSC
Hi. I don't know if this will be of a great help, but i have found somone's response to a question about continuity and change regarding Indonesia in the 2001 HSC paper.

The question asked how your chosen theory of social change helps you understand one feature of continuity and one feature of change.
My computer at the moment can not attach it, but if you want me to send it to your email address, then I can.

Hope this information is not too late for you.

Shellby

HSC
We are also doing Indonesia for our case study... our teacher said that you can pretty much apply do any of the evolutioist theorists or possibly a conflict theory... i personally chose to do evolutionary because
1. changing from agriculture towards dominated society becoming more complex and there is a development of a middle class that works and owns businesses
2. islands used to be dominated by 1 ethnic group but as a result of transmigration has become a mixture on the island

Hope this helps a bit... good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)