• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Societies (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Does Parramatta Campus have any societys, or clubs

does ne1 know if UWS campuses have cheerleading teams???
i heard there was UWS gridiron... but i dont think thats based in an actual campus... uhmmm thankz!

klh

HSC
most of that stuff is on penrith more, societies and clubs.
check this url www.sauws.com and click on clubs or activites on the left hand side of the page to find out more.

klh

HSC
we actually do have cheerleaders for UWS outlaws though i dont know what it is...
this link is from the site i posted above.http://www.auscheer.com/outlaws
they are looking for people who are interested in cheerleading. and i dont think many males are gonna object to seeing some cheerleading...

Jonathan A

HSC
Korn said:
Young Liberals, sounds interesting could u give us details

As a member of the NSW Liberal Students Association we are planning on a UWS Liberal branch, more details during our O-Week stalls. but generally, you will be given oppurtunities to meet politicians and also discuss policies.

Jonathan A

HSC
giggles869 said:
does ne1 know if UWS campuses have cheerleading teams???
i heard there was UWS gridiron... but i dont think thats based in an actual campus... uhmmm thankz!

you could contact the UWSConnect Sports and Leisure Committee, they are on campus during Welcome Week and just go to Sport Stalls and find out.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jonathan A said:
As a member of the NSW Liberal Students Association we are planning on a UWS Liberal branch, more details during our O-Week stalls. but generally, you will be given oppurtunities to meet politicians and also discuss policies.
When is o-week

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
What happens first week of uni, are their any tuts or lectures and how do we know when their on, and what days and times we have to be at uni, cause they didnt tell us much at orientation

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Next week is the first week of uni, as well as O week. Your timetable is on pweb. You follow this. You attend all lectures so you can receive your unit outlines. Generally there are not tutorials, however, some subjects might run tutorials, but ask during your first lecture, or email your lecturer if you have tutorials before the lectures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)