Society And Culture Is Harder? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did both last year, and i'd say they both have their challanging aspects.

i found the IRP to be less stressful than the PIP, obviously the PIP is externally marked so you can't gauge on how the marker is going to react to your topic.

the amount of detail in every part of the syllubus in cafs was amazing - there's so many branches in the subject it could sometimes get overwhelming.

sac was more globally based, and had concepts that related to every topic you did, so that made it easier to link things together, although the content was so expansive so it sometimes became a bit unmanageable.

well, that's basically what i found anyway :)

Criddy

Crid
HSC
i think SAC is harder, Cafs is a breeze compared to SAC

Mahogany

HSC
I do both, and even though I'm interested in both, I find SaC harder. It might be because with CAFS, the content we've either already covered in SaC or it's just common knowledge. In exams though (last year's prelims), I just about failed CAFS and did reasonable at SaC. Go figure.

Kangaroostyle

HSC
Sac n cafs?.......mhh lemme see... i do both n i would definetly say sac is way harder blv me........!... cafs is like oh ok..text book here text book there common knowledge n teacher talking but sac u have to get ur head around things n really listen n learn... but whenit come to the PI n the IRP.. i find the IRP more annoying!!:(:):)

ashiebear

HSC
i do both cafs and s&c, and i thnk that s&c is harder than cafs. I'm doing better in cafs then in society, so maybe thats why! .. im nearly finished my irp, but the PIP is just killing me! i so wish that i didnt pick s&c...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)