• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Society And Culture (1 Viewer)

Bec808

HSC
hey can anyone please help me with society and culture assessment it is on McDonalds as A Popular culture, the question is contribution to social change thats the heading then you need to talk about hows society adopted any of the attributes or ideals of this popular culture WHATS THAT MEAN if anyone could plz send me infor or jsut tell me waht that means i would appreciate it my email is bec_808@hotmail.com thanks

Kulazzi

HSC
I don't really understand the question myself.

How has society adopted any of the attributes or ideals of McDonalds?

o_0

Ideals: I'm guessing the healthy options they've added to their menu? Consumers can now just do a quick drive thru maccas for healthy eating (*cough*rumoursabttheirhealthyoptions*cough*) instead of having to and spending a certain amount of time fixing one up for themselves. I think thats one way how society has adopted this ideal of maccas.

But I'm not sure, I didn't pop cult. as a topic in society & culture, so hopefully someone who has will be able to help you further.

And please note, don't leave your email address. Many will reply to this thread only. Personally, I wouldn't want to take the time to sign into my email account, type up the answer and click send when it's easier for us to answer you here (and easier for other students who would want to see what has been written regarding your assignment)

nahian

HSC
Theres a term now called 'McDonaldisation'
Type it in google itll help you

TheVoodooChild

HSC
You could talk about how MacDonalds is appearing all over the world and is transforming wherever it is to little mini-Americas. I remember my S&C teacher rambling about it once. About globalization and how Macdonalds is going to take over the world.

Oh and did you know that no two countries that have lots of Macdonalds's are at war? That might help. I remember him rambling about that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)