Society & Culture HW help??? (1 Viewer)

SnazzyPineapple

HSC
Hey,

This is my first post on this site so I'm sorry if I posted this in the totally wrong section. Ok so I'm yr 12 and doing society and culture. I am in a major pickle right now with my homework which is due in about 3 days. So the question is to present your data using either a column graph, pie graph or table. However the method ive used
to get the findings is an interview. Ive interviewed two different people with totally open ended questions, so their responses are long detailed etc. How am I supposed to
present data in this way?? graphs and tables are only used in presenting numerical data as far as I know?? how do i convert detailed written responses into data that I can present in table or graph? pleeeaaase help. thank you thank you thank you

just_a_lamb

HSC
In order to represent the data in some of graph, you might need to interview more ppl. I did my SGP (Senior Geography Project) last year and I have interviewed almost 30 ppl. After you interviewed them, try to summarise it. If you need more, you can pm with the questions and I try to summarise it for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)