Society & Culture Mini Pip help (1 Viewer)

WillyWonka45

HSC
I've got my mini pip due in about 4 weeks and I haven't started yet because I don't have any idea how to structure it or how to go about investigating my topic (I'm doing corruption in probably state gov, in light of the FriendlyJordies arrests). Does anyone have any tips on how to go about this all? Much appreciated

quickoats

HSC
Where is the cross cultural aspect? The PIP is not just a report on a subject - it is a sociological investigation.
Tbh I would struggle to do it on state govt corruption as it would be difficult to incorporate a cultural investigation and conduct primary research.
If you are interested in the friendlyjordies situation, maybe consider political freedom of speech between generations or something.

The structure is as follows:
- Introduction
- Log
- Central Material
- Conclusion
This is the standard structure for the real PIP so I'd assume your teacher wants you to model your mini pip like that.

WillyWonka45

HSC
Where is the cross cultural aspect? The PIP is not just a report on a subject - it is a sociological investigation.
Tbh I would struggle to do it on state govt corruption as it would be difficult to incorporate a cultural investigation and conduct primary research.
If you are interested in the friendlyjordies situation, maybe consider political freedom of speech between generations or something.

The structure is as follows:
- Introduction
- Log
- Central Material
- Conclusion
This is the standard structure for the real PIP so I'd assume your teacher wants you to model your mini pip like that.
Thanks for the structure. I can see how corruption would be hard to do it with. I'll most likely switch to freedom of speech in some capacity. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)