Softball And Baseball (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by marko
hey chaz i would have played against you too.. either in state champs, waratah or state league. did you go to nsw U16 state camp as well?
lol me not good enough for state camp...waratah?? i played for bankstown sports one season, who did u play for?

marko

hawkesbury hawks.. that was two years ago though. i dont think i ever played bankstown. haha my season ended when i ran into the fence chasing a home run hit and broke my cheek :D

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol shit...i did dat once but to a foul ball, u keep uer eye on the ball and wham, dont even know it was coming

did u ever play at georges river?? we had like tiny fences for the out field dat only went up to ure wast..ok most fields are like dat unless their pro fields, but if u ran into them u just hurt ure kidneys and stuff....

im gonna play baseball for unsw, hopefully i still know how to swing throw and ran lol....

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ehehehe, they interviewed james darby on tv ....

see if baseball gets more popular then dat means better competitions to play in..

but it also means im gonna be a crappier player cos lol there be more ppl playin

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
marko, did u know that darby is now pitching 4 baseball in the us, ye was at world softball youths and they had scouts there, i hear they offerered him 1 million there and then to go with them to train up with the cubs, hes actually in the aussie mens squad 4 athens, not bad 4 a bum from camden, btw, cheese is slow

Last edited:

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hha yea darby, i wouldnt say his a bum cos while everyone else in camden is carsurfin getting pissed and getting high, this bloke is like bloody training ...

well then again i dont knwo darby, only seen him and heard of him from everyone, but no one gets dat good sitting around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)