software engineering at usyd... (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i now usyd isnt well known for its engineering, but yeah... i just wanna know why i should go to usyd rather than uts...

thanks everyone :)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
back then when I did my preferences, i did not see that this course has a 94.9 cutoff mark at the UAC book. But now that my crap (94.8) UAI came out, i saw that number, and it got me thinking. What's so special about usyd soft-eng? that number is even higher than the uts and unsw soft-eng..

im also interested to know..

ErgoSum

HSC
Im doing software engo at usyd

Theres nothing special, its just that usyd posts expected level of achievment UAI's (i.e they expect someone going into software engo to have got a uai of 95) as opposed to UTS or UNSW which decide based on popularity and the lowest uai to get into the course.

As for the course... well first year was decent but nothing spectacular, im disapointed that we didnt get into hard computer science so much this year like unsw, and i didnt enjoy doing physics (althouhg i find it useful in coding lots of things), but on the other hand i did enjoy having a good electrical component and continuing on with that

If you hae any questions, just ask

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
wow ergosum... u doing s/w eng at usyd?

FINALLY I FIND SOMEONE! LOL

yeah i have enough to get into usyd or either uts... its just deciding what uni i want to go to now... thats it... its a hard choice and all the careers advisors i know r off on holidays so im stranded...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)