Software Engineering/Computer Science kids (1 Viewer)

Juzzeth

HSC
Anyone else fail the math1110 diagnostics test? I got like 47%.. solid effort considering I did general maths last year. I've now dropped to math1002, how exciting.

Not a fan of the gosford to newcastle travel 4 days a week either.

Also any tips for meeting new people? I'm fairly sociable and have failed to meet anyone new.

anyway other than that, how are you guys enjoying your course? is it what you expected? im sortof disappointed in uni.. i think its the mozzies. far out man.

dv3

HSC
Anyone else fail the math1110 diagnostics test? I got like 47%.. solid effort considering I did general maths last year.
Yep I did too, you're not alone.

I've now dropped to math1002, how exciting.
Same here.

Are you in the TUT where there's only like 5 people?

have failed to meet anyone new.
+1

how are you guys enjoying your course? is it what you expected? im sortof disappointed in uni..
I like it. I'm studying computer science :D

The only subject I dislike at the moment is ELEC1700. But other than that im enjoying every course and cannot wait to start MATH1002.
i think its the mozzies.
+1 - they're even immune to aeroguard

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The only subject I dislike at the moment is ELEC1700.
It gets quite fun when you start playing with logic gates and such. The logic algebra stuff is a bit of a grind though.

Juzzeth

HSC
Yeah man, the one open tut.. which sucks because Thursday was my day off. So I'll probably just download the tuts and do them myself. I'm not too sure how it works but I've already finished this weeks tutorial thing from blackboard.

So yeah man I'll probably see you in our tut if I rock up, either that or we should go have a game of pool at the bar on the hill. im loving on the bar.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
the diagnostic quiz means shit, i didnt do it, anyway if you did general maths you are going to struggle, seeing as the majority is 4 unit hsc + new stuff for them, if you only did 3 unit or less its 75% new work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)