Soggy Cereal (1 Viewer)

So do you like it soggy?

• Total voters

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Yay or Nay?

Personally I looooove it, and this seems to repulse everyone who has witnessed me putting my cereal in the microwave.

My resoning is when its soggy and warm it's just the perfect soothing morning meal, no chewing, no loud crunching, no horrible chilly coldness.
Mornings are so hard, why make them harder?

edit: this is my 69th post hehe...

Lori.

HSC
OMG what is wrong with you people?!?!?!

lengy

HSC
I used to like Corn Flakes back when it DID get soggy after a while. I stopped eating them years ago so they don't get soggy no more. Now though, I don't eat cereal because I prefer hot food.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't like soggy cereal. Back when I used to eat Crunchy Nut, I'd eat it quickly to make sure it was still crunchy, or only put a little bit at a time into the milk.

These days I either sleep through brekkie, or have garlic toast, OR eat a sticky cinnamon scroll from Baker's Delight.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
megan: i'm sure i've said this before...how the hell do you stay so freaking skinny?!?!?!?!

back on topic, as a kid i ALWAYS had weetbix, covered in milk, mic'd, and topped with some brown sugar. i randomly had it once a couple of years ago...i SO dont know how on earth i managed to eat that..so festy, even with extra milk (after mic'ing).
since then i havent been able to handle soggy cereal. but i just changed to muesli (toasted), so it needs to stand for a little bit before i can eat it without it being too crunchy

Skeeta

HSC
you people make me sick.

edit: I have muslei sometimes, but without milk. I just pop some yoghurt ontop. Its pretty orsum. Crunchy.

Guernica

HSC
I hate cereal. The reason being, it can possibly be soggy. I'm not willing to risk it. Fucking ew.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
alby said:
megan: i'm sure i've said this before...how the hell do you stay so freaking skinny?!?!?!?!
Haha Year 12.
- not bothered to eat lunch or brekkie
- stopped exercising

= severe skinny.

Fainted after 30 minutes trial work in front of a deep fryer.

= realising it was bad

So yes, now I eat lots and go to the gym. I'm genetically skinny, but I'd rather not be dangerously so.

w2dot

HSC
I like crunchy food. What I do is fill the bowl with milk then pour cereal in small amounts at a time so it stays crunchy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)