Solutions (1 Viewer)

schooly

for the find k question, i accidently took reciprocal as a, -a instead of a, 1/a . would i still get marks if my answer was correct based on the wrong idea? :D
by the way, the reason i am asking this is because i did soemthing similar in anoither question so i am curious (i am not worried about the 1 out of 2 of the k ques :D )
Thankyou

N

ND

Originally posted by schooly
for the find k question, i accidently took reciprocal as a, -a instead of a, 1/a . would i still get marks if my answer was correct based on the wrong idea? :D
by the way, the reason i am asking this is because i did soemthing similar in anoither question so i am curious (i am not worried about the 1 out of 2 of the k ques :D )
Thankyou
Nope i don't think they'll give you anything. Interpreting the question is part of it.

vegeta_316

The Newton question was the one that screwed me up for time. Did the stupid thing in degrees and got an answer of around 4 which was obviously wrong cause it was no where near 1.5. But I didn't know what I did wrong. 5 min later I realised had to convert 1.5 degrees into radians.
Did the shit again and came out with an answer of 1.55 i think. Well somewhere pretty close to 1.5.
Still 5-10 min on a 3 mark question in a 2 hour exam is not good.

deepulse

HSC
for the lim x-> 0 3x / sin 2x i just used l'hopitales and said

lim x->0 3x / sin 2x = lim x->0 d/dx(3x)/d/dx(sin2x)
rhs = lim x->0 3/2cos2x
= 3 / 2

tegs

well I had shit loads of marks down the drain, but I think you reinforced the idea that I got about 55/84. Not what I was hoping for, but I still happy.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Yay I got the Newton's Law one right and my 4 unit friend didn't get it! I feel smart-ish!
I meant the Newton's Law of Cooling one.... for the Newton approximating roots one I got something really close to 1.5... like 1.57 or something I think....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)