Solutions (1 Viewer)

nomza

HSC
I know it's a bit quick, but just wondering whether we get solutions like the 2Unit maths people???

It would soooooooooo much appreciated!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'd be quite happy about writing a set of solutions if one of you students kindly scans the exam and emails it to me. :)

nomza

HSC
Yeah I emailed about this, I have the exam but unfortunately I don't have a scanner either.... :(

Awww.....oh and I do remember almost all of my answers, oh and because I took the paper home most of my working was done on the paper first so I have basically an exact copy of my working out.

So yeah, solutions would indeed help me a lot.....but I can see how its not universal.

dansnation

whats the point. just wait for ur bloody marks .. the test is over, so get over it.

CorkDagga

well maybe we want them. ffs no ones forcing you to look at them so why should u have a whing cause we want to

nomza

HSC
Hey Laz......if bugger can't do it my mum could fax you the paper on Monday....

dansnation

i hope the solutions contradict what you put down on your paper.. your either gonna get a really high or really low self esteem after finding u fucked it up or killed it.. im just saying, wait till u get ur hsc to work that out.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Personally, I usually prefer to know what I did or did not do correctly.

nomza

HSC
There are actually reasons why people wanna know....but I'm not going to go into it and waste my time on some stranger, maybe instead of knocking people you should just think that maybe there are reasons.....well for me there are.

That was directed to dansnation

Last edited:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
laz, if you havent got the paper yet let me know coz i can scan my paper and send it to you... :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I haven't received it yet - would appreciate it. :)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah laz im getting this paper done as well as i can. im a bit computer illiterate but ill do my best ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)